No announcement yet.

wHEN WILL IT BE TIME TO FEED AT 20%

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They look ok to me but what do I know?. These plants were germinated Sep. 8th. EXPERTS PLEASE COMENT!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by dontknownuttin; 10-26-2016, 09:28 AM.

Comment

Well, you tell me, will they live??

Comment

Yes they will live....looks like thriving is more like it.maybe open it up some more light the light in there somehow

Comment

I will give them 1 more additional week to vege. then flower time!

Comment

I sure hope I get my 4 ounces from this grow.

Comment

Originally posted by Green75 View Post
              Yes they will live....looks like thriving is more like it.maybe open it up some more light the light in there somehow
              I added 4 T5 supplemental just today

Comment

Originally posted by dontknownuttin View Post
                well, you tell me, will they live??
                i just got a close up view of the stem/trunk on this bud sight! Looks happy!

Comment

I just checked it is day 48 since germination! I THINK I SEE A LIGHT AT THE FAR END OF A TUNNEL

Comment

I meant open up the plant....let light in more to inside of plant..tie tie tie....or cut some strategic fan leaves

Comment

This "auto" has 26 large flower sights showing all at the same level in canopy. The floor is small 2 foot by 4 foot so I do hope I get 4 ounces dry from this grow. I still have 6 feet of celing hight for tall bud formation. I want 4 ounces for Christmas will I get 4 ounces?

Comment

It's more than possible

Comment

Originally posted by Green75 View Post
                          It's more than possible
                          Sounds like a fortune cookie fortune!

Comment

They look a little pale to me. Maybe the lighting. Maybe up it a bit. Time to add any potassium/phosphorus boosters if any.

I personally run a top off solution when refilling my reservoir with 1/4 strength.

I also increase strength in flower until my leaf tips burn a bit. It's like force feeding it since I'm using chelated nutrients but I like to maximize yield.

Comment

It is the light make the plants look pale. The full canopy shot more actually describes the leaf color.

Comment

Yet another day has started!. Watered today total of 1 and a quarter gal. 1 gal. was nute pre mixed and PHed water (left over from my res. change) . The second was 100% pre PHed water. Plants look alive. Smell detected INSIDE TENT. So far no smell outside tent. I think this will be a smelly grow for sure. (flowers not even here yet and yet a smell?). Good thing I got a way over size carbon filter and fan huh?. The smell inside resembles a wild pigs back side! YUK!!!!. Root temp. now 74 above (checked with remote sensor in root ball). tent temp. at canopy level 74 above Checked with laser thermometer) . RH 26% and holding. Res. PH is 5.8. Res. is about 50% filled with clean white roots (no goo or discoloration) !, I guess I will be watering often.
                                Last edited by dontknownuttin; 10-27-2016, 06:43 AM.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                                X