wHEN WILL IT BE TIME TO FEED AT 20%

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Another day! looks like growth is accelerating. this DWC is fun!

Comment

QUESTION? When removing a empty net pot from my res. to add water today one of the small roots had stuck to the bottom of the empty net cup. When I removed the empty net pot a small less then 2 inch piece of fine root tore . will this kill the plant or will it repair itself?. I think the air bubbles help some of my roots stay more on top of the fluid in the res. This root was small and not a main root. will this repair itself with time?. I guess I can lower the water level so the roots can not reach the bottom of the pot?.

Comment

• Green75
          Green75 commented
          Editing a comment
          Your baby will be just fine !!

Time for some sort of training don't you think...go aggressive!!

Looks very healthy...Good job so far!!

If they live I will be impressed. As you can see in the photo, I installed a net trellis over the grow area. Because these are Autos, I was told they do not get too high at least these are supposed to grow under 6 feet in height MAX. I wanted to wait until they reach the net before tie down/ training. I can raise or lower the net trellis with ease (if adjustment is required please let me know??????.) Some crowding is expected here. The floor plan is small 2 feet by 4 feet 7 feet tall (6 feet tall when light is hung at highest point). The light fixture barely fits and fills the tent end to end with the fixture itself but more importantly fills the tent with light. I hope to fill this tent with nugs, lots and lots of good quality nugs!!. Next grow fewer plants I guess. For now the plants, 4 of them 3 are called Critical Mass and 1 Super cheese (the Cheese is the small one in photo) all are from Spain and all are under a 600Watt MH bulb in the 6K range at full power 20+ hours a day. LIGHT IS JUST UNDER TWO FEET FROM PLANT TOP CANOPY. ( so far I see no light burn anyone else?) night time temps 50-60 ABOVE and 24-30% humidity all day. Tent temp. average between 68-80 above with lots of ventilation. Temp. of top leaf of plant (checked by laser thermometer is 74 above on all plants. res. temp runs between 65-75 above at roots and are FILLED WITH BUBBLES two stones in all . I plan to follow up with a fresh 600 watt HPS bulb still in the box (for flower time) Solis tek don't let me down. I am feeding these plants with a 45% of label listed dose and am using the Fox Farm bottle trio I hope this will be enough light?. I need this to work my medication is needed here daily just to live life. so please let me know what I am doing wrong! (if anything). You have no idea just how hard this is to do yourself and after 2 major strokes!. I want good clean cannabis for daily medical use. What I get now is commercial quality OVERLY PRICED dispensary weed second shelf quality(AT BEST). I even found a herm seed or two in the dispensary stuff (my budtender is 22 years old! I am 60 and was at Woodstock, ever teach a old dog new tricks?). I also do not really know what the dispensary weed has been treated with i.e.. bug spray etc.....(they do not test here). I only wish healthy times for what life the higher power lets me have. Thanks again for all the help so far here!!!! MY HARVEST GOAL IS TO ADVERAGE 1 OUNCE PER PLANT DO YOU THINK I WILL GET THAT MUCH? Just think! if I secede I will have done so with HALF A BRAIN and one arm tied behind my back so to speak. Many others here seem to also be disabled I understand some are post stroke survivors. I hope Cannabis works for you as well as it has for me!. When I use this medication its like finding the light at the end of the tunnel for me.
        Last edited by dontknownuttin; 10-14-2016, 03:06 PM.

Comment

THIS IS THE INFO. ON THE SUPER cheese STRAIN I AM TRYING OUT.

Comment

My wife wants me to dress up like a Zombie for H.W.. she says I already have the limp down pat .

Comment

Woke up again and found all alive and well. I lowered the 600watt MH bulb closer to the canopy top. light now 12 inches above. All looks happy (for now). I think I will leave the MH lamp running even for the first two weeks of flowering. I then will change over to the HPS bulb for finish I figure 80 days from seed start to harvest (my fingers are crossed). I have noticed real tight spacing of nodes on these plants I wonder if the type of bulb has something to do with it.
              Last edited by dontknownuttin; 10-15-2016, 07:16 AM.

Comment

WOW!I woke up this morning to find my plants have grown 3.1 inches in the last 24 hours!. This DWC really super charges growth rate I guess. I now have nice branching with TIGHT NODE SPACEING. The MH bulb must be working!!!.

Comment

I have been adding about a gallon of water each day now. They sure drink a lot!!!!

Comment

Is 90,000 lumens enough?

Comment

Today I experimented with the ventilation system. I added ducting to a cool air area. I placed the ducting inside the tent using the provided port on the bottom side of the tent provided by Gorilla. This seemed to work as my tent temp. is 5 degrees lower then before. I added 8 inch ducting and I can feel the cool air with the negative air pressure in operation. The 8 inch 747CFM fan works great!!!. The fan is way overkill for such a small tent 2 feet by 4 feet and 7 feet high. Good thing the fan has a speed controller!. The 600 watt cool tube stays cool! I can lay my hand on the outside of the tube ( even after hours of use) without discomfort.
                      Last edited by dontknownuttin; 10-16-2016, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Comment

Another day another 3.0 inches of growth. The plants are lookin great!. Today I will start tying down plants for my "sea of green". Looks like about a hours work for me today any hints from the experts? These are Autos I hope they stay under 6 feet!. I have 5 feet of height left at this time (plenty of room). I am just trying to control the situation (if you know what I mean.)So far I think I see 9 cola sights on my plants I will try to increase the number with LST
                          Last edited by dontknownuttin; 10-17-2016, 05:09 AM.

Comment

• Green75
                            Green75 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I look forward to all your posts!
                            I'm so happy for your progress!
                            I wish the very best for you and your babies!

GOOD BLESS....

Well, today I started the task of tying the plants down a bit. I tried to be as aggressive as I could with only 1 hand and arm. All I can do is my best I guess.

Comment

• Royal Nugs
                            Royal Nugs commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Looking good!

I think they need a trimming on the underside, but as long as you get good airflow through the middle, it's all good.

I was told never cut anything on a auto. Am I wrong?

Comment

• Green75
                            Green75 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Trim those leaves up for sure....

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                        X