No announcement yet.

wHEN WILL IT BE TIME TO FEED AT 20%

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QUESTION! When mixing newts. Do you check PH BEFORE OR AFTER THE FACT?

Comment

Mix all your nutes. then you adjust your ph.

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

• Green75
          Green75 commented
          Editing a comment
          Your welcome..good luck

If you are using a silicon product like Pro-tekt be sure to add it first and mix well then add your remaining Nutes, mix well then PH.

Comment

Latest photo! is it ready for feeding at 40%?

Comment

Personally, I'd keep it at 25% until those cotyledons shrivel up a bit more. I think you'd be fine at 40% but keep an eye on those leaf tips for yellowing!

Comment

New 40% feeding done. I noticed the roots of the plant now reach the bottom of res. WHITE roots NO BROWN

Comment

I will have to say, So far I have got a 80% germination I guess Big Buda sells good seed!

Comment

Light now off!. I run my 600 watt bulb 20+ hours each day, I hope the auto likes light. By the way, how long after a feed do you notice any plant changes? IE how long before you would notice burn in z DWC system?. I would imagine pretty fast as the roots sit in the water.

Comment

Well. two days now since my 40% feeding!. So far, everything looks ok to me. I guess at least for now I will keep everything at 40%. The only question is.... WHEN DO THE PLANTS GET BIGGER? I hope soon.

Comment

Since there is no buffer in dwc, the plant responds very quickly to changes. Usually within 30 min to an hour.

Mine always start growing like mad when the taproot hits the oxygenated water.

Comment

Originally posted by Royal Nugs View Post
                        Since there is no buffer in dwc, the plant responds very quickly to changes. Usually within 30 min to an hour.

Mine always start growing like mad when the taproot hits the oxygenated water.
                        So, I guess I did not do harm then. I will however keep the feed amounts at 40%

Comment

When should someone change light bulbs on a grow? I am using a 600 watt MH bulb now but have the HPS bulb ready for use. Plants look good small and compact. I need them to reach the trellis so I can start to train them for colas! some leaf spotting on lower leaf I suspect a newt problem early on. The new growth looks ok? I guess the spotting could have been a PH problem early on (guess). All photos are auto plants.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by dontknownuttin; 10-07-2016, 08:29 AM.

Comment

I wonder if the MH light is keeping these small?. Should I switch to HPS and maybe get some stretch?. The MH bulb is rated in the 6K area. These are all Autos the smallest one is called "Cheese" I picked up these seeds from Big Buda. The 3 larger ones are called "Critical Mass" also from Buda. These seeds were germinated Sep.14th Feeding is at 40% bottle recommendation, I use water between res. change. I see leaf damage on the extreme bottom leaf could be burn or heat related (guess) but new growth looks ok to me opinions?
                            Last edited by dontknownuttin; 10-07-2016, 10:05 AM.

Comment

I think it looks fine...

Yes HPS are known to cause stretching. Raising your light can also stretch them.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                              X