No announcement yet.

wHEN WILL IT BE TIME TO FEED AT 20%

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is one of my dispensary nugs. I guess this camera will work to determine harvest time... notice the damage done on the dispensary nug!. I guess excessive handling is not recommended. I hope my home grow will produce far better quality. just look at the damage! (looks like they played tennis with my nug!) looks like all the medicine was broken off!!!.I can not believe I have to pay between $200.00 and $300.00 A OUNCE for this stuff from the "NON PROFIT" DISPENCERY. I suspect this stuff to be second shelf AT BEST. At least they smiled when I paid. Buying this "plant" retail is a big scam! "NON PROFIT" ( MY BACKSIDE!). I guess I am lucky I am able to be in the state medical program. Someday, this stuff will be available WITHOUT A MEDICAL CARD to everyone! .We are voting here this November on recreational, who knows.....
    Last edited by dontknownuttin; 10-11-2016, 12:09 PM.

Comment

Met this guy at the park! His prices are lower than the dispensaries here

Comment

Originally posted by dontknownuttin View Post
        I resest topping these as they are autos I was told only to use scrog training with these lady's am I wrong?
        Topping isn't recommended if you've never grown an auto before, as it can stunt your plant if you do it wrong. If you bend over the main stem and secure it down below the other growth tips (whether you do it with a Scrog, or just some twisty tie), it will accomplish basically the same thing as topping by causing lower branches to rise up so you have multiple colas, but without as much risk of stunting the plant. Here's some info on training autos if you're interested When I grew autos the first time I didn't top them for that reason (even though I have tons of experience growing photoperiod strains) and I was happy with the results! On the flip side, we've had many growers write in over the years with stunted autos that they topped!

Comment

The scope cost $7.00 do you think it will do the job?. It des seem to image ok.

Comment

Well, it is almost lights out for 4 hours but I took a look and they still look alive!.

Comment

Picked up a spool of tie down with built in cutter! I bet this could be useful.

Comment

I use the twisty tie reel too. Use it all the time. If you use it to tie down branches make sure to check the branch every few days. The twisty tie wire can cut into the branch if it's too tight. I've done it a couple times now. It left a gash in the branch. I apologized to the poor plant for 15 minutes while I worked in the tent...

Comment

I will be careful using them thanks!. I have a net trellis set up above the proposed canopy area. I can raise or lower the net and will use the ties to attach everything the space is small it will be tight. Next time fewer plants but so far all seems ok. I hope to get at least 1 ounce per plant (dry) this time. autos I hear are smaller in nature all here are autos. I have a 7 foot ceiling height but I bet I will not need half of that. I hope 600 watts will be enough.
                  Last edited by dontknownuttin; 10-13-2016, 03:18 AM.

Comment

This is the strain I chose.I hope good quality meds. will be here by Christmas. Looks like a good one for a dry desert area like mine. I hope to get 1 ounce per plant. Lights are on 20+ hours a day I hope to be done start to finish within 3 months. I want to enjoy the holidays with family. I oversized the carbon filter mine would do 4 times the space rated at 740CFMs it is overkill!. I bet no smell will be detected. The filter is attached to a 747CFM fan that is way too much!. I use a speed controller set at 30% of max. I bet at full speed the tent would turn itself inside out! LOL negative air pressure does not seem to be a problem. Tent is 7 feet tall and 2 foot by 4 foot square not much room all plants can be got to easy from all sides without having to go inside good design. Access is important to clumsy disabled folks like myself.
                    Named after its "critical mass" of production, Critical Mass yields buds with a THC level of 19-22%.
                    Last edited by dontknownuttin; 10-13-2016, 03:50 AM.

Comment

Ever find yourself checking on your plants when yo wake up each morning? I guess mine didn't die last night LUCKY ME!

Comment

I was planning on hanging any harvest from this grow from the tent roof. I will keep the in line fan and carbon filter (for smell). I figure I will find plenty of room in the tent for 3-4 plants to dry. Someone told me this strain smells real skunky. The filter and fan set low should take care of any smell opinions??????

Comment

I also thought of using the top of my tent inside for curing as well

Comment

The small one is a last min. replacement (a free one). It is called "Super""Cheese". As you can see it is behind the others by about a week. I bet it doesn't reach its true potential due to crammed tent conditions. o well..... it was a free one
                            Last edited by dontknownuttin; 10-13-2016, 11:57 AM.

Comment

I hang dry in my tent too. Scrubber and fan running on low as well. Works for me.

Comment

They must be thirsty! I had to give em half a gal. of plain PHed water. I shut down around noon the temp. here will be above 90 for three hours light shut down time twelve noon here.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                                X