No announcement yet.

wHEN WILL IT BE TIME TO FEED AT 20%

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking closer I see several flowers as round as a soda can (wet). I am beginning to think I may get as many as 5 ounces from my plant. guess I can donate any excesses to the homeless.

Comment

Dude it's harvest time if you have red tricomes on the buds...now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Green75
        Green75 commented
        Editing a comment
        Past time....

I think I was mistaken. The pistols are turning amber not the Tricomes, they are still clear like glass. I suspect several weeks remain until harvest.

Comment

• Green75
        Green75 commented
        Editing a comment
        Goood....broke my heart a little

Haha! If I were a betting man, I'd say you're over 4 ozs at harvest. Any takers?

Comment

• Green75
        Green75 commented
        Editing a comment
        I forget how many plants he has

Comment

• kingfish
        kingfish commented
        Editing a comment
        That sucks.

• NebulaHaze
        NebulaHaze commented
        Editing a comment
        This is really disturbing...

Health Could America's next top cop send marijuana legalization up in smoke?

CNN 7 hours ago
      "Good people don't smoke marijuana," Sessions said during a Senate hearing in April. "We need grown ups in Washington to say marijuana is not the kind of thing that ought to be legalized,

"Good people don't smoke marijuana," Sessions said during a Senate hearing in April. "We need grown ups in Washington to say marijuana is not the kind of thing that ought to be legalized, it ought not to be minimized, that it is in fact a very real danger." In 2014, Sessions also took aim at FBI Director James Comey for making a joke at a hearing about the FBI having to relax its marijuana rules if it wanted to attract more young people to join the bureau. "Do you understand that that could be interpreted as one more example of leadership in America dismissing the seriousness of marijuana use?" Sessions asked. "And that could undermine our ability to convince young people not to go down a dangerous

Comment

Comment

Still living! I added a full gal. of PHed water this morning. My colas are becoming much denser. They are stacking higher and higher in my tent each day. I think harvest should happen on my expected time frame. I hope to have these 4 ounces harvested and curing in jars by the 15th of December. Root temp. this morning was a chilly 72 above. Tent temp. at canopy level 74 above. RH this morning is 16% and holding (dry) I understand my low RH during cola development could be a +. I am concerned about drying my harvest with this low RH . I plan to use caution that's for sure.
          Last edited by dontknownuttin; 11-19-2016, 06:47 AM.

Comment

Another gal. of PHed water this morning. Plant still alive colas getting more and more dense round about (like a soda can round) (AND TALLER). Root temp. 74 above. Tent temp. at canopy level 77 above. RH 16% and holding. I think harvest is still several weeks away. RED LOOKING HAIRS MULTIPLYING ABOUT 5% NOW. I am thinking at this rate my harvest should be in the 1st two weeks of December just before the holiday. The nugs are putting on weight fast!!!! 600 watt HPS bulb on 24/7. I am thinking my plant has got a great tan!.
            Last edited by dontknownuttin; 11-20-2016, 12:13 PM.

Comment

1 gal. mixed newts, this morning. colas (all 31 of them) are developing a sparkle and frosty appearance, and when when under normal light the red hairs are now at 10% coverage (I am looking for 40% before harvest). colas still growing denser and taller (I wonder if I have a monster plant on my hands (perhaps I should not have got my seed from Chernobyl seed LLC. ) Root temp. 73 above root ball now fills my res. up to the two gal. mark. Roots still white and healthy. Temp. at canopy level 74 above. RH now21% it just might rain outside today. I am no longer worried about getting 4 ounces from my plant (I may get 5) . I am still looking at a harvest in December.
              Last edited by dontknownuttin; 11-21-2016, 04:40 AM.

Comment

Some photos from today

Comment

Started feeding my plant again today.1 gal. newt. mix. Colas are stretching taller each day. More red hairs and taller buds. Root temp. today was 72 above. Tent temp. at canopy level 72 above. RH 27% and drying.
                  Last edited by dontknownuttin; 11-22-2016, 03:44 AM.

Comment

Comment

Take a look at this micro photo shot. I see some milkeness anyone else?

Comment

Looks like 7- 14 more days to me

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                        X