No announcement yet.

wHEN WILL IT BE TIME TO FEED AT 20%

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I start feeding as soon as the cotyledons green up.

Comment

MY GOAL IS TO PRODUCE 4-5 OUNCES A GROW. I hope I secede! My elect. is FREE so that's a + anyway Taxi garage open all night!

Comment

With the help of these guys you will succeed. The amount of experience and expertise in this forum is everything you could ask for. Small forum but great minds.

Comment

The three seedlings are from Big Buda seed. The strain is called Critical Mass

Comment

Originally posted by dontknownuttin View Post
            The three seedlings are from Big Buda seed. The strain is called Critical Mass
            I'm growing one of its sibling strains, Critical Cure. The "Critical" line are all really good cbd strains.

Comment

• dontknownuttin
              dontknownuttin commented
              Editing a comment
              I just want to harvest a healthy plant!. I have a container with 28 more Buda seeds if this grow works out, I will be able to keep my money in my pocket instead of giving it to a dispensary!. My wife does not like the retail cost per ounce in the stores here. I hope I can keep myself supplied and save money as well.

WLL, IT HAS BEEN ABOUT 24 HOURS SINCE I STARTED FEEDING MY YOUNG SEEDLINGS. I am happy to report no damage (at lest what I see). The seedlings do however seem more "perky". I guess next week I could up the dose to say 40% who knows.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by dontknownuttin; 09-29-2016, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Does anyone see burn here?

Comment

• Green75
                Green75 commented
                Editing a comment
                No they look very good....were they darker?

No, always bright green just like photo, Do you see something I do not?

Comment

No not at all was just curious why you asked maybe something had changed in color

Comment

I do appreciate the opinions here!. I have had 2 MAJOR STROKES within the last two years. Medical cannabis (I have a card) has been a life saver for me!. About a year ago I was told I would never walk or talk again. Now less then one year later I drive a car and fly my hobby drones. I must admit for a guy "needing a feeding tube" to a guy flying remote drones and driving a car canibis has been a life EXTENDER for me. What is hard for me is the price these dispensary's charge! (lets just say I don't go out much). I put together a small personal grow using only 1 arm and leg. It took awhile but I did the best I could do (after all I am brain damaged). I may only have a year or so left so WHY NOT HAVE QUALITY OF LIFE. p.s. THE SEEDLINGS STRAIN (auto) IS CALLED Critical Mass I got the beans from Big Buda perhaps someone here knows Buda? I GUESS YOU COULD SAY "IT MUST BE EASY , HE DID IT WITH ONE HAND TIED BEHIND HIS BACK" because, (THATS HOW IT WAS).
                  Last edited by dontknownuttin; 09-29-2016, 03:45 PM.

Comment

Now two days after first feed, And I still see no burn.

Comment

Am I safe upping the neuts. next week?. I was thinking about 40% that's a 15% increase TOO MUCH?

Comment

I see no tip burning, just a small curl but nothing to be concerned with. I would go to 50% but that's me. You should be fine.

Comment

• dontknownuttin
                          dontknownuttin commented
                          Editing a comment
                          small curl?

• Royal Nugs
                          Royal Nugs commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I think a chunk of perlite made me think the bottom leaf was curling down.

Originally posted by dontknownuttin View Post
                        I do appreciate the opinions here!. I have had 2 MAJOR STROKES within the last two years. Medical cannabis (I have a card) has been a life saver for me!. About a year ago I was told I would never walk or talk again. Now less then one year later I drive a car and fly my hobby drones. I must admit for a guy "needing a feeding tube" to a guy flying remote drones and driving a car canibis has been a life EXTENDER for me. What is hard for me is the price these dispensary's charge! (lets just say I don't go out much). I put together a small personal grow using only 1 arm and leg. It took awhile but I did the best I could do (after all I am brain damaged). I may only have a year or so left so WHY NOT HAVE QUALITY OF LIFE. p.s. THE SEEDLINGS STRAIN (auto) IS CALLED Critical Mass I got the beans from Big Buda perhaps someone here knows Buda? I GUESS YOU COULD SAY "IT MUST BE EASY , HE DID IT WITH ONE HAND TIED BEHIND HIS BACK" because, (THATS HOW IT WAS).
                        My heart goes out to you and your family. I'm amazed by your progress. It's great that cannabis works for you. I wish more people that needed it had access to it.

I just hope your quality of life is enough to keep you smiling more than frowning. My father in law is going through a lot of problems, he probably won't make it too much longer. The worst part of it is his mind going. It's shitty that your body/mind betrays you eventually. Time is, was, and always will be the great equalizer....

Comment

Now, this afternoons growth. Looks ok to me

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                          X