Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No doubt in my mind sir....great job

Comment

I now can see colas developing on the flower sights in the Canopy. Since I added Bloom Newts. and the HPS bulb I expect results!. Who knows I may yet get my needed medication from this grow. Less then 30 days until harvest!. Temp. at center of roots 73 above. Tent temp at canopy level 74 above. RH 31% and holding steady!. We had a little rain outside last night not much but any is welcome in our desert.
      Last edited by dontknownuttin; 11-04-2016, 09:40 AM.

Comment

This is what my plant looked like this morning when i woke her up.

Comment

Well, does it look like its suffering?

Comment

• Green75
            Green75 commented
            Editing a comment
            Nope...happy happy

Water again today 1 and a half gal. I noticed several leafs with some purple spots please look at this photo and tell me what you see? Other then these spots everything looks ok. Buds are forming and plants still look happy.

Comment

Looks like a Phosphorus problem huh?

Comment

Healthy plants will produce leaves like this in the bottom of the foliage. Usually not getting much light if any. In other words a cannabalized leaf. Since it's not helping the situation the plant sucks it dry and lets it rot off.

Hopefully this is your situation.

Comment

I am stingy with the newts as some may know here. Tomorrow is flush and feed day ( more Bloom newts as well) I hope the plant will make it to harvest.

Comment

• Green75
                  Green75 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  With bells on

I counted a total of 11 leafs with this spotting out of 600 leafs I guess they will live. At least until feeding time on Sunday

Comment

Just for fun I opened my res, and was able to add another half gal. more of PHed water!. How much can these small plants drink anyway?. Tomorrow is their feeding day!.

Comment

The big feeding day has arrived at last!. Plants seem happy (height now 4 feet 6 inches) and the newly formed colas are a growing thicker and taller each day!. I flushed the res. and replaced all fluids with a mix of newts and water. I hope they are hungry!. Anyway, root temp. after change 73 above. Roots looked white, healthy and no smell or goo was detected during change out. Tent temp. at canopy level 74 above. RH 32% and drying out some!. I may yet get my needed 4 ounces at harvest yet!
                    Last edited by dontknownuttin; 11-06-2016, 05:39 AM.

Comment

I counted 37 flower sights in all. Most are secondary in nature, But there are 20 LARGER ONES light now on 23 hours a day 7 days a week.

Comment

I am still getting these spots on the leaf. The plant is ok I think but these spots are a worry!.

Comment

• Green75
                          Green75 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Are they older bottom leaves? If so then all good more than likely

No these are top ones not older all newer. I do notice the small spotted leaf does not die at least right away. The leaf continues to grow to full leaf size with the spots, the plants are well on there way to harvest and I do not wish to spray stuff on my plant. I am leaning on just let things be unless the plant shows undue stress. I suspect this is newt. related

Comment

Should I just cut it all down and start again?

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                          X