GrowWeedEasy.com
You're browsing as a guest. Sign up to join the conversation, share your grows, and get help from thousands of fellow growers — it's free and takes less than a minute.

Recent content by Smallgrow

  1. Smallgrow

    Harvest ready?

    Looking good , sucks about the bud rot. That is an added risk with big buds like that.
  2. Smallgrow

    Experienced growers: What's the hardest part of growing weed?

    Watering correctly, as basic as it seems is the hardest thing to master. IMHO, too much or too little is often the cause of what people think are other deficiencies or problems
  3. Smallgrow

    Harvest ready?

    If you can use some sort of home made phone holder or tripod and timer to take the pics you may be able to get “closer” Zoom in fully take the picture while perfectly still then zoom in on the photo. If your camera / phone is good enough (and steady) it might be enough to see the trichomes...
  4. Smallgrow

    LET’S CHAT ABOUT PERFORMING THE FINAL TRIM!!

    I grow intentionally smaller buds and break up the bigger ones if I get them before jarring. Giant kolas are for instagram and high times pictures. Cool and all but more risky with no up side aside from bragging rights, lol. I trim the big fan leaves before I whole plant dry and then the flower...
  5. Smallgrow

    The perpetual 3x3 grow

    no problem I’ve been meaning to start a thread about it for awhile, see what people think Don’t want to hijack this one ,lol
  6. Smallgrow

    The perpetual 3x3 grow

    I have always dried and cured in the standard 60/60 12-14 days usual, then in jars and burp for 2-3 weeks wait for a total of 4 weeks before sampling and been pretty happen, never had problems beyond getting timing perfect, no mold etc. ever. Recently I have been seeing serious professionals...
  7. Smallgrow

    2026-27 Winter Greenhouse Grow

    Sounds like a fun project I’m in
  8. Smallgrow

    Germinating

    When I started growing I had great results germinating for years, the last year I’ve had a hell of a time. I soak 12 hours , then paper towel, usually a good seed will have a good tap root after 24-48 hours in PT. If it doesn't after 4 days it ain’t happening. It’s sooooo frustrating not to...
  9. Smallgrow

    When to start low stress training?

    Remember to gently message/crush the outer “bark” at the bend spot to make it easier to bend if it’s more woody. Just don’t break it , bend a little let it relax bend a little etc until you get it where you need it then tie it down
  10. Smallgrow

    COCO COIR New Grow Malawi Manifold

    Very nice , great shape
  11. Smallgrow

    When to start low stress training?

    Yes you should be carful topping autos , it can be done but it’s more risky especially for beginners. You can definitely stunt the plant. I would wait a bit and then proceed with some LST as the others suggested. Looking good so far , keep it up
  12. Smallgrow

    Ready for harvest?

    I would agree with @dirtymike , you have some time to go. Follow the advice to read up on the main site about when to harvest. If you can get a loup or microscope that will help. If you have a good phone camera and a steady hand or tripod you can take a photo at full zoom and then zoom in...
  13. Smallgrow

    Can u please tell me when is harvest time this is my first year planting outside

    Looks like an interesting tool thx @Chipmunk. I have a phone microscope but it requires a very steady hand or tripod which is a pain. Let us know what you think @golfnrl
  14. Smallgrow

    Time to show your grow.

    Bud-o-licious!
  15. Smallgrow

    First time grower

    Fertilizer is fertilizer @Allotrope1000 is right it doesn’t matter who makes it it is the same base ingredients. If you know what you’re doing you can use whatever as long as you use it correctly, in correct amounts, at the correct time. The cannabis specific lines do make it easier for people...
Back
Top