GrowWeedEasy.com
You're browsing as a guest. Sign up to join the conversation, share your grows, and get help from thousands of fellow growers — it's free and takes less than a minute.

Recent content by golfnrl

  1. golfnrl

    Fall pics from BC

    Hi Jimmynuetron. Those are beautiful pics. That last one with the dark leaves is absolutely gorgeous.
  2. golfnrl

    Grinder/shredders

    Those snap lid bottles remind me of the old kodak film containers. :cool:
  3. golfnrl

    Grinder/shredders

    I used a Cali Crusher for a longtime. Downside to it is frequent replacement of the plastic washer and it got clogged. I now use a Krups coffee grinder. It works well and is easy to clean. It took a while to get the grind right. I like a tobacco type of grind for a reefer.
  4. golfnrl

    Hello !

    Welcome back. Not any sub forums that I am aware of. Commands are cleaner and more crisp. I like the new forum. Some of the menus are different or in a different spot but overall is very easy to get around.
  5. golfnrl

    Early Riser from freeworld

    Nice work on the weed. Botrytis sux. BTW, I like vid.
  6. golfnrl

    What are your favorite supplements and why?

    The cal/mag yes and no. The trio, no. I would consider the trio, nutrients. The cal/mag is a supplement if one is growing in coco, other grow medium such as soil, I'm not sure it is.
  7. golfnrl

    What are your favorite supplements and why?

    That last part made me laugh out loud ... :cool:
  8. golfnrl

    What are your favorite supplements and why?

    I grow in a 5050 blend of coco/perlite in the autopot system using 5 gallon cloth pots. The autopot system uses reservoirs. Mine is 12 gallons. I use CX Horticulture nutrients for coco and have a number of years. That include A&B base, Growth Enhancer for veg, Bloom Enhancer and Head Masta for...
  9. golfnrl

    Finally !!

    Look at them girls all propped an airrythang...they look delicious and dank...good work.
  10. golfnrl

    Northern NY bud rot

    I was intrigued. I ran across them after looking at prempavee seeds in Thailand.
  11. golfnrl

    new to the community

    Welcome aboard. Are you an experienced grower in some other grow method? Just curious. I also like to engineer my own solutions, not as detailed as yours though. That's pretty cool or should I say fire :cool:
  12. golfnrl

    Experienced growers: What's the hardest part of growing weed?

    Patience, waiting, and usually when feeding less is more.
  13. golfnrl

    Northern NY bud rot

    Genetics do matter. I've read more than once that the proliferation of new and more powerful 'strains' comes at the cost of weaking the overall genetics of the plant. What I don't recall reading or seeing is how long that takes. Is it a generation? a 100 years? IDK. It's these kinds of...
  14. golfnrl

    Chipmunks Manifold Part #2

    I like it...nice work.
Back
Top