GrowWeedEasy.com
You're browsing as a guest. Sign up to join the conversation, share your grows, and get help from thousands of fellow growers — it's free and takes less than a minute.

Recent content by Gator

  1. Gator

    (Auto) Super Soil

    I wouldn't worry about it,clip the leaf off, but keep an eye on her, and give us as much info as possible about your grow
  2. Gator

    Bushwhacked

    I honestly have fun doing this 😜
  3. Gator

    (Auto) Super Soil

    Probably not, looks like a magnesium issue, what medium are you using??
  4. Gator

    The perpetual 3x3 grow

    I think the last razzberger Galaxy is about ready,I watered her Monday and she hasn't used any of it, the pot is still heavy, going to start doing daily checks with the loupe, although there's still a lot of white pistils, the harvest window is open
  5. Gator

    The perpetual 3x3 grow

    Ok, I kinda like that 😁
  6. Gator

    The perpetual 3x3 grow

    My first scrog, let's see how it goes
  7. Gator

    The perpetual 3x3 grow

    Win,win,she made the trip without injury pp ML
  8. Gator

    Stupid Monday

    Bonus!!! Bahaha
  9. Gator

    Stupid Monday

    A salute to you both
  10. Gator

    The perpetual 3x3 grow

    Ok,now let's see if I can get her back in the tent
  11. Gator

    The perpetual 3x3 grow

    Found some bamboo
  12. Gator

    The perpetual 3x3 grow

    Old stalks work great
  13. Gator

    The perpetual 3x3 grow

    Ohh shit!! And she's thirsty!!
  14. Gator

    The perpetual 3x3 grow

    I'm going to have to find some stakes ASAP!!!
  15. Gator

    Stupid Monday

    My birthday is actually the 19th, I'm putting in for vacation time today, hopefully get that week off
Back
Top