GrowWeedEasy.com
You're browsing as a guest. Sign up to join the conversation, share your grows, and get help from thousands of fellow growers — it's free and takes less than a minute.

Recent content by dmpmfd

  1. dmpmfd

    I live in San Francisco

    Just so anyone can help you, here is a partial post from the sticky posts about posting. "I wanted to put some loose guidelines to help people know what to include when posting a question. Think of this as Question Posting 101. Please Include the Following In Your Question Post: Your Title...
  2. dmpmfd

    Coco coir - should I make it or buy it?

    Nice to know this. All of my previous grows were only 5G fabric. Thank you for stating it.
  3. dmpmfd

    What was your coolest roach clip

    Well if it becomes available again, make sure the vodka is completely cleaned out. Wouldn't want to hear about a bong explosion. I will say $300 for a bottle of vodka is insane though!
  4. dmpmfd

    What was your coolest roach clip

    Is it one of those from their "Judge's water" vodka bottles where you make it after finishing the bottle? https://www.thejudgeswater.com/
  5. dmpmfd

    Germinating

    I did the same & purchased due to the freebie. to try another vendor. Not looking forward to any hope in germinating my purchase. Just wishing they will.
  6. dmpmfd

    WooHoo Back up & running

    A big TYVM to Nebula, Sirius & the webmaster for the site upgrade to the forum software. Only starting to review it but nice to see it back and up running!
  7. dmpmfd

    New Hat - OBCCLM

    Chipmunk try clicking on this icon
  8. dmpmfd

    USA AF Recognition TY

    I just wanted to thank all of the members who served in the USA Armed Forces (Navy, Marines, Air Force, Army & Coast Guard) for the freedoms we all have. I always tell every AF member when I meet them "Thank you for your service since Freedom isn't free"! Edited to correct spelling (sorry Navy...
  9. dmpmfd

    New Hat - OBCCLM

    Wife just bought both of this product and thought I should share the image.
  10. dmpmfd

    Defoliating and Mulching Removed Leaves

    Just wondering how many people use their defoliated leaves and leave in the pot to mulch into your grow? I've been thinking about drying the fresh leaves and once dry placing on to of the soil. Looking for any thoughts or suggestion.
  11. dmpmfd

    SOIL Mycorrhizal Preferred Brands

    Just wondering if anyone has a preferred Mycorrhizal brand they prefer over others. GTS results in too many links to try to figure out which one is better for our girls. Currently running in last of the premade scammer soil bag (lush.garden which has folded but which used Fox Farms product line)...
  12. dmpmfd

    Apera Ph Pen Testers "New GS" Series Line?

    That sucks but it seems like they have since upgraded their packaging. ​ ​
  13. dmpmfd

    Fast versions (sweet seeds)

    In case anyone who isn't subscribed to the newsletter (at bottom of page. ​ Here is a summary of the article (hoping this isn't against TOS by reposting it). If it is, please advise and I will delete the post. What’s the Difference between “Fast” and “Autoflower”...
  14. dmpmfd

    Apera Ph Pen Testers "New GS" Series Line?

    I've started searching for a replacement to my Apera PH20 pen (possibly coming to EOL of sensor) and wanting to get one that the sensor can be replaced once worn out. I was leaning towards the PH60 series, but I found they have a "new to me" GS series which seems to be meant for growers as...
  15. dmpmfd

    ACI Controller 69 Pro Automation Question

    Just wondering if anyone here has used the controller's automation settings that are pre-programmed to grow any plants? If you have you any customized settings beyond the port's settings for high/low settings? I.E.: time adjustments, different levels on pre-programmed variables, etc?
Back
Top