GrowWeedEasy.com
You're browsing as a guest. Sign up to join the conversation, share your grows, and get help from thousands of fellow growers — it's free and takes less than a minute.

Recent content by dirtymike

  1. dirtymike

    Experienced growers: What's the hardest part of growing weed?

    F....In waiting is the hardest part ive had so far. I growweedeasy.
  2. dirtymike

    Experienced growers: What's the hardest part of growing weed?

    Ill come up and polish off all that regular and you can stArt from day 1. CSX comes that way I think.
  3. dirtymike

    Finishing up

    keep feeding her till last day, water too. she will stop drinking before long, It maybe be foxtailing , cant see very well
  4. dirtymike

    SUPER LAZY PHOTO RUN

    Are you going to cross breed to get a new auto strain??
  5. dirtymike

    Rocky mountain high

    Thats an awesome idea!
  6. dirtymike

    Rocky mountain high

    Oh yeah but the insects are coming with it. I usually don't put anything on a flowering plant.
  7. dirtymike

    What the best strain you've grown so far?

    I never got yellow leaves on RVC, but it sure loved the calming and nutes and used more water than any i have grown indoors.
  8. dirtymike

    What the best strain you've grown so far?

    Haven't tried blue cake. Free seed question time ?????
  9. dirtymike

    Germinating

    Find a breeder close (USA) by and get your beans fresh from them. Over seas beans usually are fairly old. (They are going to send out the oldest first.) I use a seed cracker then soak 24 hours then plant. Most beans i can get to germinate but older ones take some of effort. Ive used Seed...
  10. dirtymike

    What the best strain you've grown so far?

    Red Velvet Cake By Going2fast. got my STS ready
  11. dirtymike

    Bud for Bud

    I've grown most of Twenty20's earlies and there all done under 80 days. Close to auto's. The harvest is on the low side indoors. No clue for outdoor.
  12. dirtymike

    Ready for harvest?

    Two weeks, two weeks
Back
Top