GrowWeedEasy.com
You're browsing as a guest. Sign up to join the conversation, share your grows, and get help from thousands of fellow growers — it's free and takes less than a minute.

Recent content by Chipmunk

  1. Chipmunk

    Experienced growers: What's the hardest part of growing weed?

    Thanx for being a good ambassador for the GWE forum Allotrope, you're a good man! Based on bboys last comment I am not the only man he has deemed a troll. It doesn't bother me that bboy likes to call people names. I can accept that kind of boy behavior, since that's what he calls himself. This...
  2. Chipmunk

    Experienced growers: What's the hardest part of growing weed?

    I'm off the forum guys. I didn't join this forum to be called names by someone that doesn't know me. Some people just get off by doing that, I guess. Good luck with your grows my respectful friends
  3. Chipmunk

    Experienced growers: What's the hardest part of growing weed?

    A troll, you're a funny boy bboy
  4. Chipmunk

    Early Riser from freeworld

    Sounds like the Missouri weather this yr
  5. Chipmunk

    Early Riser from freeworld

    AHHH!!. Wish I had my farm back. Outside growing is the best, my opinion. Great job BEE MAN!
  6. Chipmunk

    Experienced growers: What's the hardest part of growing weed?

    I grew up poor and so were most of my friends. We didn't throw away much anything in life. Different strokes for different folks
  7. Chipmunk

    The perpetual 3x3 grow

    I tried SCROG a couple of times then I quit. I like to be able to move my plants around, so that didn't cut it for me. That's when I came up with my bamboo spokes sticking out of my grow pots. I actually think Scrog is the most preferred method of training though. Looks great so far, Good luck...
  8. Chipmunk

    What are your favorite supplements and why?

    Hey Golf. Do you not consider GH trio and ca/mg supplements?
  9. Chipmunk

    Finna cut my girls ?

    Any kind of foliar should be washed off before harvest in my opinion. When in doubt rinse it.
  10. Chipmunk

    Experienced growers: What's the hardest part of growing weed?

    If my ganja doesn't meet my expectations, I have friends that will gladly take it off my hands! I imagine we all have smoked some ganja that didn't taste so bueno. Did we toss it, NO! If I get the effects, then I will consume it anyway!
  11. Chipmunk

    Stupid Monday

    Thanx Gator!
  12. Chipmunk

    What are your favorite supplements and why?

    The simple Dyna Grow nutrients work just fine for me and very simple
  13. Chipmunk

    Experienced growers: What's the hardest part of growing weed?

    I have tried many ways like most of the growers have, I plant seed to soil in its final pot. Water it in and cover with humidity dome. This works for me as well as any other method
  14. Chipmunk

    Stupid Monday

    I have no regrets either! It wasn't a party but no regrets to serve my country!
  15. Chipmunk

    Stupid Monday

    Thanx for your service Shadycon! I was Army late 60s
Back
Top