GrowWeedEasy.com
You're browsing as a guest. Sign up to join the conversation, share your grows, and get help from thousands of fellow growers — it's free and takes less than a minute.

Recent content by Bowhunterwoody

  1. Bowhunterwoody

    Early Riser from freeworld

    Same here. Problems arise with company.
  2. Bowhunterwoody

    Stupid Monday

    Happy birthday!
  3. Bowhunterwoody

    new to the community

    Welcome aboard! Good luck. You'll like it here.
  4. Bowhunterwoody

    Northern NY bud rot

    I'm in CT but I lost about 1/4 of my harvest to BR. Same situation. Heavy rain every other day with dew points in the 70s all summer. Mushrooms growing everywhere but shitty for weed.
  5. Bowhunterwoody

    Frisian dew

    That's cool.
  6. Bowhunterwoody

    What's up with the new US seed law this November 2026? (Update: Now December 2026)

    I used to buy from Coastal Mary Seeads out of Vancouver. They used to ship stealth. Kinda fun to try and find the beans hidden in the package of re-lighting candles or little solar lights worth less than a buck. Plus they took credit cards which was hard to find back then.
  7. Bowhunterwoody

    Time to show your grow.

    Nice. Tough season in the northeast. Congrats.
  8. Bowhunterwoody

    Quick Trichome Question

    They look ready to me.
  9. Bowhunterwoody

    Time to show your grow.

    Very pretty.
  10. Bowhunterwoody

    2026 outdoor grows, come on in and show em off.

    Well bud rot came calling. Was waiting for some more amber but my little helper noticed some discoloration on a bud. Sure enough BR. Lost about 3 oz of finished bud i figure. Smaller buds and a smaller plant than last year but still chunky. Now to be super vigilant during dry and cure to make...
  11. Bowhunterwoody

    What was your coolest roach clip

    I do quite a bit of salt water fly-fishing. My biggest so far on the fly was a 52lb striper on a 9 wt setup during a blitz. Lots of fun.
  12. Bowhunterwoody

    What was your coolest roach clip

    They were my favorite. Had quite a few. Way easier to pass and use. Wish I still had a few of my original stones.
  13. Bowhunterwoody

    What was your coolest roach clip

    Same here. To remove size 22 tricos.
  14. Bowhunterwoody

    2026 couldn't decide what to grow, grow

    Nice and chunky. Great color. I can smell them from here.
Back
Top