GrowWeedEasy.com
You're browsing as a guest. Sign up to join the conversation, share your grows, and get help from thousands of fellow growers — it's free and takes less than a minute.

Recent content by Beeman

  1. Beeman

    Early Riser from freeworld

    Woo,got up this morning and the house smells like oranges, the early orange shines through on this plant..Orange,citrusy, slight skunk with some pine sol over tones. Hmm love the smell of weed in the morning 😃
  2. Beeman

    Early Riser from freeworld

    Thanks chipmunk, been a tough outdoor grow this year.. statred with 6 nice plants only 2 really made it. So much heat and humidity this year. The 2 that made it were the early riser and Frisian dew. Both were said to handle tough weather and they soldiered through.. the last 2 weeks they both...
  3. Beeman

    Early Riser from freeworld

    Thanks ckbrew.. still have more on the plant will let them plump up some more. Last count was at 36 ,stem/branches I cut down so far.
  4. Beeman

    Early Riser from freeworld

    Trichomes were white with a touch of amber decided to chop the big stuff down. Started to see some botrytis sneaking in. Quick wash and drip dry then to drying.
  5. Beeman

    Finna cut my girls ?

    Pictures don’t do the crude justice 😎
  6. Beeman

    Finna cut my girls ?

    I would recommend a bud wash especially if grown outside or sprayed with anything. Get 3 5 gallon buckets, fill them with water 1st buck warm water with 1 cup hydrogen peroxide, other 2 with cool tap water. Dip in hydrogen peroxide buck swirl around then rinse in other 2. Hang to drip dry for a...
  7. Beeman

    What are your favorite supplements and why?

    What golf said is spot on. But my 10 cents worth… I use sunshine mix #4 ,perlite,general hydroponics 2 bottles flora nova series 1 for veg 1 for bloom and add gh Calmag and really only other supplement I use is recharge from real growers. Keep it simple My last indoor grow I averaged 3.5-4 oz...
  8. Beeman

    Experienced growers: What's the hardest part of growing weed?

    My go to most successful is . Dip seeds in hydrogen peroxide, soak the seed in distilled water in a shot glass12-24 hours then place them between damp paper towels distilled water again in a unsealed Tupperware container in a dark spot at 70-78f until they sprout tails then to a small pot…
  9. Beeman

    Northern NY bud rot

    Wow this all sounds so familiar to me. I started with bees about12-15 years ago I went thru the whole gambit of bee clubs, mentors and reading what I discovered after going to a couple of seminars and going through about 5 packages of bees in 5-8 years that this wasn’t working so I looked into...
  10. Beeman

    The perpetual 3x3 grow

    Hokey smokes man thats a beauty!
  11. Beeman

    Northern NY bud rot

    I don’t either but sometimes you have to. Both are considered “safe” and organic. When they start to bloom I stop the spraying.
  12. Beeman

    Northern NY bud rot

    Here in mid MO the state of misery we had a hot humid wet summer. Started with 6 plants only 2 are hanging in there. Early Riser and Frisian Dew both are fighting it off.. All other got leaf septoria and botrytis it ran rampant. I tried defoliation, air flow, neem oil and copper fungicide, spray...
  13. Beeman

    What's the best pot size for soil or coco?

    chipmunk and ckbrew say it best.many paths one destination …for beginners I would recommend 5 gal bags and photos gives you plenty of room for the plant to grow out,up and root development.I’ve tried 2,3,5,7 10,12,15 and 30 gallon pots. The 10-30 for outdoor 5-7 for indoor photo.. 2,3 and 5...
  14. Beeman

    Experienced growers: What's the hardest part of growing weed?

    pH…. Seems for me I’m constantly adjusting up &down, up& down. But my last indoor grow I stated using some semi auto pots that has helped. On my 4 th year of growing finally feel like I have a vague idea what the heck I’m doing!
  15. Beeman

    Frisian dew

    Ya Whiteman is only 50 -60 miles from here. If you see them at night it looks like some alien ship
Back
Top