GrowWeedEasy.com
You're browsing as a guest. Sign up to join the conversation, share your grows, and get help from thousands of fellow growers — it's free and takes less than a minute.

Recent content by Allotrope1000

  1. A

    Experienced growers: What's the hardest part of growing weed?

    Chipper, the past is over. I rehab stuff all the time, because I had to learn it when young. It's a skill too many younguns lack.
  2. A

    Early Riser from freeworld

    Awesome pics. Beeman. I just lost my last in soil plant. Likely overwatered. That's okay, winter growing season is a lot less hassle in the AZ desert.
  3. A

    Update on the bag seed hemp grow

    Using garden dirt is not a good idea, nor is sitting on hot concrete.⁶ BUT, you saved two plants, nursed them back to health, and they are budding. You are learning! Continue to do so and you'll be a succesful grower. (Great move using the mini-greenhouse. The best growers MacGyver their...
  4. A

    What are your favorite supplements and why?

    I don't use or need supplements. Simply a way for grow companies to make your money their money. GH Trio with CalMag works just fine. Only supplement ever needed is Hydroguard for DWC. (Note: newer growers should NOT do DWC.) I imagine some experienced growers will use some type of...
  5. A

    Experienced growers: What's the hardest part of growing weed?

    I believe the hardest part is mastering all the variables, so many yet easy to accomplish. Let's go through some of them. - Set up. Got to have the proper environment tent, greenhouse or in the dirt. - Grow medium. Soil, c/p, DWC, all have separate requirements. - Nutrients. Different set...
  6. A

    new to the community

    It seems you have this well designed. Do post some pics as your grow progresses.
  7. A

    Northern NY bud rot

    Oh, BTW, the "Strain Hunters" videos are pretty neat. Dudes running around in the jungles or high mountain valleys gathering seeds of "new" landrace cannabis strains.
  8. A

    Northern NY bud rot

    There are hundreds of heirloom fruits and vegetables you only see in the seed catalogs with unique flavors or visual appeal. Totally unavailable in a grocery store - because big "Farma" can't industrialize the plant (S to H too long, hard to transport, lower yields, etc.). To some extent, this...
  9. A

    new to the community

    Fancy set up, ccb82. What kind of yields have you harvested, or is this your first time with new equipment?
  10. A

    2026-27 Winter Greenhouse Grow

    Need2Know, You ask pertinent questions! Definitely autos, and for the very first time, photos. I want to see how the low, natural light and bloom stretch affect yield and bud density. Gator, I used 12, 18" long anchors made from 3/8" rebar, 4 on each side and 2 on the ends. Instead of tie...
  11. A

    Northern NY bud rot

    Oldsmoker might be onto something. I would imagine landraces from hot, humid and rainy climates would have developed some natural immunity to botrytis and similar plant pathogens.
  12. A

    2026-27 Winter Greenhouse Grow

    Started the actual greenhouse rehab today. Cleaned the saucers, risers and nutrient buckets, then hosed clean the floor. Need to install new power station frame, strip old/install new cover and lights. Cleaning coco/perlite and pots last chore after everything else. Still planning on 12 plants.
  13. A

    What's the best pot size for soil or coco?

    Dude, OVERTHINKING, again.
  14. A

    Coco coir - should I make it or buy it?

    Eatyourheartout, I believe you are OVERTHINKING your grow. Buy the bags of c/p you need to fill your 5 gal pots. Sprout and transplant 4"-6" seedlings to final pots. Water daily with GH Flora Trio, pH'd to 5.8-6.2. Basicallly all you need to do. Just do it. You can play around with the...
  15. A

    Chipmunks Manifold Part #2

    Great plants, Chipper! Keep on growin'!
Back
Top