What's wrong with this seedling?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's wrong with this seedling?

I germinated this seedling about two weeks ago and here's where it stands now, you can see the serrated leaves drying out at the tips.

The details: I'm using plain pH'ed tapwater, I germinated in peat pellets, and I'm using a regular IKEA desk lamp for now, and will move them into my tent, and into the 5 gallon DWC bucket when it has a few more sets of leaves.

My hunch is that it's overwatered, but I wanted to get your thoughts too.

(Oh and those other two plants are delicious delicious basil).

You should verify you PH level and by looking at it, I would say you overwatered the poor little one. Good Luck !!
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

Yes let it dry out it's too wet. Nice basil
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X