No announcement yet.

3 of my plants with different symptoms, HELP NEEDED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UrbZ Can't you see the yellow lower leaves & dry leaves on #2? And the curled and dry-looking leaves on #3?

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Pretty sure that is from the fan.

D.A.A.S.69 Yep that’s also what I suspect concerning the dry leaves. But what about the yellowing?

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Normally anytime you see yellowing they need food, I'm fixing to look at
      yours again now.
      Transplanting can even cause yellowing, so can overwatering, lots of things can cause yellowing. I'd let her dry out real good ,then start feeding about half strength nutrients.
      Gonna take a few days to get over the transplant, maybe longer if it wasn't an easy transplant. I sure hope she comes around, an starts growing good ,SDU.
      Last edited by D.A.A.S.69; 12-16-2017, 09:34 AM.

So should I expect new growth to be healthy while the older one will just "die off"?

Comment

Daily update with pictures.

Comment

Hi everyone! New update on my 3 plants.

#1 looking overall healthy, but slight yellowing on the edge of leaves (mostly top leaves?). What could that be?

#2 has almost half of the leaves dry and curled. Barely surviving and it looks really weak. Don’t know what to do to help her...

#3 looks like it coming back to « normal », although damage done by the fan directly on her doesn’t look like it will improve. New top growth looks healthy.

Any recommendations? I’m especially stressed for #1’s yellowing, as it is my strongest and best looking plant.

Peace,
        DuKE ✌🏻
        Last edited by sdukedkr; 12-18-2017, 05:43 PM.

Comment

• Sockfilter
          Sockfilter commented
          Editing a comment
          They are bouncing back nice.. Dont stress yourself to much with the lower leaves as once the damage is done, they will not get better, keep an eye on the new growth. If you are not over watering and you know the pH is spot on then I would try upping the nutes a hair. Once the newer growth leaves start getting bigger, you can remove all the nasty looking lower growth.

Update on #1 today. I don’t know if the yellow edges and burnt tips is a nute burn (maybe I went too heavy on nutes when I transplanted: « less is more » I have to remember that). Or what else could it be? Light burn, the LED was pretty close.

#2 stunted, #3 doing ok but stunted as well. Actually they all look stunted. I still haven’t changed the LED, it’s still the 45w not yet the 600w, which I will install this weekend).

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey Sdu, if they were mine and they have been watered properly, I'd go ahead an hang your big LED about 20inches away, looks like they need more light to me, it sure ain't gonna hurt em by trying the big light.

• Sockfilter
          Sockfilter commented
          Editing a comment
          Get that light up and give them a drink with 1/4 nutes, the newer growth looks good from my view. Remember you just transplanted and had some root breakage, not to mention taking them out of a humidity dome in which it could suck up H2O from the air, now to forcing her to get most H2O from the root system that was disrupted.

Still looking good from all that they have been through..

Also they need to be watered. There pulling away from the pot edge.

Comment

Keep singing to them
          My Growing and going full tilt NoTill NTG thread https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...l-tilt-no-till
          The universities do not teach all things

Comment

Update on #1, my best looking and healthiest plant. Watered yesterday with plain pH’d water.

Comment

Major update today, new 600w LED finally installed. Looks amazing. What do you think?

Comment

• Dutchman1
                Dutchman1 commented
                Editing a comment
                Looking like they wanna take off.

looks good Sdukedkr
              My Growing and going full tilt NoTill NTG thread https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...l-tilt-no-till
              The universities do not teach all things

Comment

Your plants look alright for the size. just don't over feed them and give plenty of light and moisture. and yes, keep the light 2' away for the time being maybe even 30".
                Team AutoMechanics

Comment

So how are they responding to the new light? Love to see some pics.

Comment

Hi everyone,

I stopped posting as my plants are now doing great. I am main-lining the two healthiest, and just basic cares to the smallest one (I will defoliate the lower branches of this one soon).

Peace,
                    Duke

Comment

This is #1 now. Still in veg, topped 2 times already.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X