Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leaves are getting yellow spots and drooping!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Leaves are getting yellow spots and drooping!

Hi there again! My plants are getting into the flowering stretch (about 3 weeks into it). I've noticed some drooping on the bottom leaves and yellow spots (circles) on the leaves since last night.

1) Drooping: Per what I read here they can be nutrients deficiency because the water pH is too basic. I have failed to change it (down) when I water them. On a brighter light, I've been using the
    Botanicare PURE BLEND PRO Grown and switched 2 weeks ago to the Bloom Soil nutrients 1-4-5 formula. I ordered a pH pen tester and I will start to get the water'pH down.
    2) Leaf Septoria /Yellow Leaf Spot: Not sure what to do. I sprayed both General Hydroponics GH2045 AzaMax and Monterey Garden Insect Spray with Spinosad because they were being eaten by all kind of insects.

Please give your opinion on how to make my plants healthy again!

Attached today's pictures.

Thanks again!
    Rhoc.

Attached Files

My plants get droopy like that when I let them dry out a little too much. No color changes but otherwise they look just like that. Not saying that's the cause but the physical similarity is striking. My plants have started drinking hella more since starting to flower. Do you water on a schedule or do you check the soil/weigh the pot?
    My first grow

Comment

• Rhoc
      Rhoc commented
      Editing a comment
      You were right...I was just checking the soil (a little dry on the top) and afraid of over watering the plants. So I added more water than the usual with the Botanicare pure bloom soil. I still see the yellow spots on the leafs though.

• Aloner
      Aloner commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice! Fortunately underwatering is not nearly as bad as overwatering. Some yellowing is normal as your plants flower, maybe that's all it is? If your plants got this far without too many problems, hopefully your pH isn't too bad but yeah, you want to stay on top of that. Good luck!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X