first grow a little help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

first grow a little help please

do these leaves look all good its my first grow and its amnesia I thought it was a taller plant this is short and thick

Hi MrMac! Congrats on starting ur first grow 👍🏼Your leaves look good to me but I'm also a new grower. I'm assuming the couple that have brown crispy parts were from splashes of nute water.
    How high is your light/lights, putting them up a bit might get her to stretch a bit for you. I have a couple plants same strain and one is shorter and bushier than her two sisters. And some of my other strains had crazy stretch at flower.
    How old is she? Is it an auto?
    FusionHut 5x5x6.5, Mars II LED 900W (veg/bloom modes), 4" Fusion Breath inline fan w/ carbon filter
    Coco/Perlite 70/30 "ish" in 5 gall fabric pots, GH Trio+CaliMagic+GrowTec PH Up/Down, PH test drops
    2x6" clip on fans, 1x8" desk fan, 1x12" oscillating fan

Comment

She was an old mother plant that a friend gave me on 420 and it stay in an 8oz cup its whole life the plant it self is over a year and a half but it's been trimmed heavy could be another reason its bushy I cloned it 3 time so far all three are in aerogardens tanks with new water pumps and bubbles im using advanced nutrients micro grow bloom ph perfect along side voodoo juice and b52 the on it the pic is of a organic soil mix I made up ive growing veggie for a while the light is 300watt led and its 2 feet off the soil plant and 18in off the hydro i took a bunch of pic with my camera but the web site won't let me upload them due to the size of the files d

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X