Leaf issues!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leaf issues!

Hey guys, I am having some issues with on of my plants. These issues came about a couple weeks ago and came on looking like a nitrogen deficiency. Bottom leaves were turning yellow and be beginning to fall off, so I fed them with some biomarine, bioroot, bioweed and some big bloom. The plant is currently in a 20 gal geopot fill with santiam organics savant soil. Mycofusion green 150 was also added to the roots at transplant. The issue seems to be moving up the plant and causes what looks like lepracy on the new growth. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance! Sorry for photo quality had to reduce resolution to get a small enough file size for upload.

pH should be around 6.0. What is your's?
    adding any calcium or magnesium?
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Kylrmassey
      Kylrmassey commented
      Editing a comment
      No cal-mag added Im on well water that is fairly hard.

That looks fairly advanced. It is not a nitrogen deficiency. It kinda wants to look like russet mites or TMV but both have other symptoms as well so you have to inspect up close the leaves and under the leaves. And of course check your ph

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
      9fingerleafs commented
      Editing a comment
      The yellow and droopy leaves are not to worry too much. But those shiny ones are the problem

Here are some pictures of the underside of the leaves that seem to be affected. Checked my water it's at a 6.7 currently without nutes. I haven't checked run off at all yet

Comment

• Kylrmassey
      Kylrmassey commented
      Editing a comment
      Also, I had already removed the leaves that had the Ed completely yellow, probably 10-15 of them. They were in direct sun outdoors which why I was thinking a lack of nitrogen rather than a lack of light.

NebulaHaze

Comment

Confirmed mites.. looks like it's time to start over and sterilize some pots!

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        So sorry, man; you will catch it much sooner if it ever happens again.

im sorry man, be glad you realized before full on flowering

Comment

• Kylrmassey
        Kylrmassey commented
        Editing a comment
        True that. Any tips on keeping these fuckers from coming back?

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        Never had them so I wouldn't know. I just recognized the symptoms

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X