Anyone else quitting today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else quitting today?

I've been smoking weed about 4 years now and I'm sad to say I have to give it up for a while, I'm at the point where cost out ways need. I haven't smoked in 2 days and I'm having the worst time with it, all I want is a nice joint right now but can't I have to wait until harvest

Big fat noooo. Avoid the temptation of plucking buds early. Good luck to you Wannabe.

Comment

• Wannabebotanist23
      Wannabebotanist23 commented
      Editing a comment
      There about 3 weeks into flowering so I have a while to wait there growing but not ready yet

Hi Wanna

When is harvest? You don't have someone you could say *hey?

My first grow I picked a bud and did a quick dry to try it ( I had to know) put bud in baggie get air out and squish it till it's real dark , keep it warm like under your pillow and after 12 hours put it in the oven on 150 about 20 min. You hurt some of it but if you have good stuff you'll feel it. Don't be bummed time flies!
    Bubblehead
    4x4 Gorilla Tent 600 watt hps and Veg Tent T5 Fluorescence
    4 Cures and a Life time gardener
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...ze-these-leafs
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...female-56-days

Comment

what side of the woods are ya

Comment

• Wannabebotanist23
        Editing a comment
        In capital land upstate NY and the weed prices usually go up both when the collage kids get here and also when winter gets here, and in NY you have to be like half dead to get medical, I looked into that lol

Are you quiting because you're unable to afford it? That's why we started growing. Feel ya bro. My Ol lady needs it and we can't always afford it or even find it. I hate seeing her weedless and in pain. Sometimes all she can do is sit in the bathtub and cry. I hate it. After this first harvest we won't have to pay or hunt for it ever again!

Comment

• Karlee
        Karlee commented
        Editing a comment
        Hug your wife and make her some tincture.

• Pankace
        Pankace commented
        Editing a comment
        I give her rubbies and make her tea when we are dry. It doesn't do much for the pain, but she says it makes her soul happy.

• Wannabebotanist23
        Editing a comment
        Same here my girlfriend has crazy anxiety so she needs it more than I do but I miss it so much.

Never will quit..ever.. EVER!!!!

Comment

• Karlee
        Karlee commented
        Editing a comment
        I know "Quit? is that even a word to use ever? I can't think off one.

• Wannabebotanist23
        Editing a comment
        Yeah I wish I could say that

Hubby and I have been off stuff for a few weeks now. Our doctor is mandated to test all his opiate patients. Hubby took his test last week, and got the call yesterday that he failed. I'll have to be taking the test in about two weeks. We have some at home testers. I think I'll pass, but then I don't need my low dose vicodin as badly as he needs his oxicontin. When the doctor called him to say he failed, he said that he would be testing him again sometime in the next three months. Can't give you notice. So he is off for up to 3 months. He has crohns disease. Already had 3 bowel resectionings. One more surgery would probably put him on a permanent colostomy. Weed helps his pain dramatically and he was looking forward to weaning himself off the oxis using weed.

He's the big user between us, I do it with him sometimes, but I like sucking on candies better. He just bought a brand new vaporizer and can't even try it out.

This whole situation sucks up the wazoo big time.

Comment

• Clear Haze
        Clear Haze commented
        Editing a comment
        So sorry to hear that is happening to y'all. The absurdity damn near drives me crazy...opiates allowed, MMJ is not.

BTW, Wannabe, so sorry for your situation.

And pankace, you are a great guy growing weed for your girl when you're not even a user. Kinda of like I'm growing it for my man.

Comment

• Wannabebotanist23
        Editing a comment
        I'm sorry for yours, for me weed just helps me get through the day, I had a pretty bad childhood and I have crazy trust issues so I don't have much friends either but I work in a mall so I have to be open and welcoming to people and without weed I just want to hide behind my wall, my girlfriend already noticed the change in mood, I hate that it's cheaper to get lab made drugs but a plant costs an arm and a leg

My mother has stage 4 kidney cancer, I grow and share with her.

Comment

Originally posted by Jibblerjoe View Post
        My mother has stage 4 kidney cancer, I grow and share with her.
        You are a good son...........or (daughter?)

Comment

• Jibblerjoe
          Jibblerjoe commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you.

Thanks for sharing, even tho it's not may of us quitting for now but it helps knowing I'm not alone

Comment

This is what I'm working with it have ways to go

Comment

Now that right there is what a perfect example of what a weed plant should look like.....awesome

Comment

• Wannabebotanist23
              Editing a comment
              I'm trying my best lol

• Green75
              Green75 commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm a big defoliation fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wannabebotanist23
              Editing a comment
              Same here lol it makes too much sense to not want to do it
              Last edited by Wannabebotanist23; 11-02-2016, 07:01 PM.

I can definitely feel your pain. I had to stop smoking a couple of weeks ago, too much month left and not enough money lol. I will be 'dry' all next month cause I will use my weed budget for my setup but should be fine in December. Not the worst thing in the world but pretty close.
            It's not how crazy I am, but how much I enjoy it that makes me dangerous.

Coco/Perlite 60/40, GH Nutrients and Calimagic, 5 Gal Fabric pots
            Germination lights 2 30watt LEDS
            Veg and Flowering 1 600 Watt GalaxyHydro LED

Completed Grows. 1 Photoperiod and 2 Autos

Current Grows: 1 mystery Auto 71 days, 1 White Widow Auto 62 days, 1 Amnesia Auto 62 days

Comment

Originally posted by Carlsoti
              Been off it for a few (too many) months looking for better work. Still growing and curing. Looking forward to sampling my own grows! I have a feeling it's all gonna be one-hitter-quitter for me for a while.
              Hubs had a very bad day yesterday. When I got home, I told him just one or two hits. That shouldn't take but a couple of days to get out of your body. His response, which makes sense, No! If I cave once, I'll again and then again. He's right.

Another medical condition of his I didn't mention. He has diverticulitis of the bladder, meaning he has little 'pockets' where things can get trapped.

I'm so sorry for all of you that, for whatever the reason, can't have your weed when you want or need it.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X