Anyone else's notifications blow up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else's notifications blow up?

I had notifications from new threads I hadn't even read let alone posted on or otherwise subscribed to. Anyone else?

No but I'm not allowed to see some of mine now for some reason. Says I'm not authorized.
    FusionHut 5x5x6.5, Mars II LED 900W (veg/bloom modes), 4" Fusion Breath inline fan w/ carbon filter
    Coco/Perlite 70/30 "ish" in 5 gall fabric pots, GH Trio+CaliMagic+GrowTec PH Up/Down, PH test drops
    2x6" clip on fans, 1x8" desk fan, 1x12" oscillating fan

Comment

Maybe or maybe I just subscribe to too many but mine has been going crazy all day two days

Comment

I get this as well.....sometimes not authorized.......sometimes just get logged out automatically.....sometimes both...........been happening for ages...😀
        The more I know, the better I grow.

Comment

You subscribed to the general page so anything posted gets notified. Has happened to me before when scrolling with the phone

Comment

• Jeg
            Jeg commented
            Editing a comment
            Well I'll be something or other...fat thumbs!!!

I was never notified of this! GO FIGURE

Comment

Thank you kindly! Yes I was!

Comment

NebulaHaze Can you help us with this?
              Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
              2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
              Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• Jeg
                Jeg commented
                Editing a comment
                You're underage, atu!!

007 commented
                Editing a comment
                Have you tried giving it a dirty look when it tells you things like that?

• alltatup
                alltatup commented
                Editing a comment
                007 I gave it the finger, and the message "Ah, go soak your head" showed up.

So, yeah, Jeg neither one of us is old enough to know what those secret goings on are...

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X