New grower. Leaves curling up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL New grower. Leaves curling up.

Hello everyone! I'm new here. I have researched and looked at several hours worth of info and tutorials on here and elsewhere. I'll go over what my setup is. 600 watt mh/hps. 4x4x6 diy box. Soil. Grow bags. Bag seed. No nutes. Tap water. Havent checked the ph the entire grow. Temp is kept around 82. First grow is just a test run to see how it goes without much interference. I have cali og kush/haze on the way. Going to go more in depth with the next round. I only have a few pics. They are currently 3 weeks into flower. The latest pic was 2 weeks after switching to 12/12. As you can see some of the leaves are curling up around the edges and look brittle. I have researched and think maybe overwatering or not properly draining. Had a pest problem. Mealy bugs, moths, and catepillars. Emptied the box and bombed it. Sprayed a natural remedy of cornmeal mixture. So hopefully that will help. Just looking for opinions. I am currently not able to take pics or look at the plants in person as I am working off. I have someone looking after them. I will post updated pics asap. I figured someone could look at the pic and say "oh I know what's wrong". Thank you in advance for taking the time to read and help.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by TheDude420; 05-26-2017, 05:12 AM.

Hey hey hey.

Comment

Everything looks perfect. No problems at all. There are two possibilities for that taco leaf. One is too much light or heat. But if many other leaves are tacoing also then is just a genetic trait. Keep doing what you're doing. Great work

Comment

Thanks for the response! I really appreciate it. I'm just going to let them go unless the really start to degrade. But it's just bag seed so not much lost just a bit of time and effort. It's a bit difficult to diagnose some problems because different problems sometimes produce the same type of symptoms. But with the glossy curled up leaves I also thought it may be broad mites.

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
          9fingerleafs commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree dude hard to call it out. If they're not mites you are safe

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X