is there any way to infulence the sex of regular seeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is there any way to infulence the sex of regular seeds

Is there anyway to influence the sex of regular seeds to be female????? Any help is much appricated

Check this page out Tyler
    Do something nice for a stranger today!

Comment

• PigSquishy
      PigSquishy commented
      Editing a comment
      When I clicked on the link it said it was unavailable

• Gears
      Gears commented
      Editing a comment
      That's odd PigSquishy It works for me. It should take you to the passage concerning this at Google Books - Indoor Marijuana Horticulture By Jorge Cervantes

Anyone else try it?

• tyler_ hobbyist
      tyler_ hobbyist commented
      Editing a comment
      It worked for me

Thank you very much gears

Comment

I know you can influence the seeds being male or female, I have a good book called "The Cannabis Breeder's Bible" by Greg Green, it was the best book I've read that covered the most on this subject and up to what point a cannabis plant actually determines its sex.
      The only way to become the a good at anything is to read about it and learn all you can about it, and if it's something you love why not become an expert in it? The best place for anyone to start is at the beginning and make sure we didn't overlook anything, so let's go back to the basics.
      http://www.growweedeasy.com/basics

Comment

Here is what I am seeing:
        The only way to become the a good at anything is to read about it and learn all you can about it, and if it's something you love why not become an expert in it? The best place for anyone to start is at the beginning and make sure we didn't overlook anything, so let's go back to the basics.

Comment

• Mr.furley
          Mr.furley commented
          Editing a comment
          I got this screen too. Then I just scrolled up and it was then.

Strange. Here is what Tyler and I are seeing

Click image for larger version

Name:	Google Book Capture.JPG
Views:	128
Size:	372.3 KB
ID:	97241
        Attached Files
        Do something nice for a stranger today!

Comment

I'll just have to buy the book, perhaps they get me because I do so much reading online and I hit whatever the Google limit is for reading their books for however long until it resets.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X