please help germinion failure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

please help germinion failure

I have bought seeds from Dutch Seeds and non of them will germinate!!!!! I have tryed one batch soaking in 75degree water for 18hours then the paper towel method on a seedling heat mat at 75-77degrees dark warm moist without excessive water. Non germinated!!!!! Iv tryed soaking in 75degree water for 24hours then in rapid rooters soaked in 500ml water to 1/4teaspoon clonex phed to 6.2 then in darkness and non germinated then I tryed soaking for 36hours 70degree water then in rock wool on a heat mat at 75degrees in the dark. Both rapidrooters and rockwool after 7days I put them under a 200w true led light and nothing!!! I also soaked the seeds for 18 and 24hours and used twisers to brake the shell open carefully and then paper towel method and still nothing after 7more days!!!!! Then I also tryed soaking for 24hours and then scrapeing the edge of the shell where it splits and then paper towel method and still nothing!!!!!!! Can anyone tell me why no seeds out of 50seeds!!!!! Did not germinate?????? These seeds are from Dutch Seeds skywalker 20phantom cookies15 and plushberry15 all autoflowers. Zero tap roots have apreared even after 21days from the start of germination

Nothing!!!! Ever dryed out beside the minium damage on a couple test seeds(cracking open with twisers and scrapeing the shell) non of the seeds where harmed.

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      So sorry to hear this, Tyler!! That is not bad luck: that's a problem with the seeds. Let the sellers know. They should send again I would hope, if you explain what happened. I think Canuck's right.

• tyler_ hobbyist
      tyler_ hobbyist commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you alltatup

hhmmmmmmmmm - you've tried a lot.
    Did these seeds go through Homeland Security? I ask that cuz they can't open mail less than a certain weight (in Canada it is 50 grams). BUT - they know what comes from certain addresses - so if they know they are cannabis seeds, but can't open the letter - then sometimes they just microwave the letter for a minute or so and kill the seeds.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh wow, that is nasty!

• Potted
      Potted commented
      Editing a comment
      That's just plain mean!!!!!!!

Damn, that's scandalous canuck
    Completed 7/1/17 , CURED for 5+ weeks before 1st toke

Pineapple Express by G13

Blue Diesel by Jordan of the Islands

Comment

• Canuck147
      Canuck147 commented
      Editing a comment
      I only say that as I worked 30 yrs for Federalies (federal gov't) - and have spoken to customs personnel that worked at a mail center and that's what they did for kicks.

Oh wow that's fucked up!!!! I dnt know if they did but I think they musta went thro customs

Comment

Wow Tyler that is flicked up, if you live in the States, you might want to try Southern Oregon Seeds ,not a giant selection but you will get them in 3 or 4 days, nice folks.That was alot of cash you spent wasn't it, man that would give me a bad case of the redass. DAAS69
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

Depending on the country you are in and the country the seeds come from as someone above stated, some mail does get radiated by radiation (aka- Microwave) to keep anything living including seeds, I read some countries like Australia radiate all incoming mail, others just do it to certain mail from certain countries when they are given reasoning to. Beyond that I have heard on YouTube by Harley Smith (NPK Industries) to use Kelp as a part of the seed soak because it motivates the seeds to wake up and grow, even when it comes to old seeds. A friend of mine did it with seeds 20+ years old who soaked an entire envelope of seeds to get only a small number to geminate, and in the very end only one of them actually grew into a full sized plant; but still I didn't think he would have even gotten that far. Thus I later decided to try the Kelp Seed Soak myself on some seeds I have like you where I bought them, nothing even sprouted of the ones I tried various ways to get sprout with zero results, and as of right now with the Kelp Seed Soak, I tried 5-more seeds and got 3- to sprout, one died of dampening off, and I've now got two plants growing from 5-seeds that I then tried. Which then has lead me to spraying them with Kelp as a part of the foliar spray and I can honestly say I've been impressed thus far myself. Perhaps you might consider looking into that Kelp Seed Soak yourself if you still have any seeds left to still try, I do know the one seed company I deal with "guarantees my seeds" and if they don't sprout or get to me in the mail, they will resend them one more time to me. Too bad more seed companies don't have that policy.

The only way to become the a good at anything is to read about it and learn all you can about it, and if it's something you love why not become an expert in it? The best place for anyone to start is at the beginning and make sure we didn't overlook anything, so let's go back to the basics.
        http://www.growweedeasy.com/basics

Comment

SeesSupreme issued me credit when one of my Green Crack seeds turned out male. I really trust them for top notch customer service.
        Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
        2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
        Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X