Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New growers.....please read to avoid this mistake!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New growers.....please read to avoid this mistake!!!

Dear Reader, please imagine yourself doing my actions, in your own set up of course, o.k, this fine morning I opened my tent a couple of minutes after lights on, to discover my newly transplanted WW's, needed to be watered so as my duty dictates, i began mixing up a sumptuous banquet of nutrients and water, then I placed the little tikes where they could drain properly and started, today I chose to start the in the centre near the seedling, as they looked really thirsty and the coco had become quite dry on top! I poured the feed and spilt some on the leaves and having my hands full, also not wanting harm the leaves.......I took a breath and not too hard.....blewPAUSE!!..........here lies the mistake.......the resulting cloud of dry coco and perlite covered the clean carpet behind the pot and was floating in my 24hr water bucket, taking 30 mins to clean properly, those of you who have already made this mistake will laugh with me as it is pretty funnyπŸ˜€πŸ˜€ thanks for reading and i hope it gave you a laughπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
    The more I know, the better I grow.

This did make me chuckle, I must admit. Mostly because it sounds like a mistake I likely would have had to learn the hard way if not for this post.

I keep a spray bottle with plain PH'd water in it handy to wash off my plants in the event I get something on them. Much less messy for sure.
    Do something nice for a stranger today!

Comment

• Vapo69
      Vapo69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks dude......you just made this post worth it πŸ˜€

Pretty funny, Vapo, but a half-hour cleanup doesn't sound too bad!! This is what I love about DWC...
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X