No announcement yet.

New grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

🌱 This is the defoliation tutorial I follow, and it works well for me. You're actually at the perfect time to defoliate since you're in the first 3 weeks of the flowering stage! 🌱
    (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ Poof!

Comment

They look beautiful and great grow room! I would recommend defoliation and lollipop slow but steady during the stretch. Definitely a personal choice though.
      4X4 Gorilla with Solar Storm 440 LED. Coco / perlite, 5 Gallon fabric containers. LST and scrog. Grows to date all Indica Dominant Hybrids

2018 Grow Journal Here -->> (Blackjack, Super Skunk, Critical CBD)

2017 Grow Journal Here -->> (AK 48, Wonder Woman, Master Kush)

Comment

• Capncanna
        Capncanna commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks I've been taking a few fan leaves and cleaning around the base. They got a lot bigger than expected. Redoing my light hangers in the morning, should get another foot of room. Thanks again for everyone's help and encouragement, it helps.

Taking everyone's advice I did a major defol this morning. My god once I got under the canopy there were many more leaves Than I thought. Broke one small stem and duct taped it back together. Did a little lst as well . Also changed my light hangers. Now have 20 more inches of head room. Going to try and run my dehumidifier water out the window and use it to water my outside plants. 💡
      Thought you might enjoy this old label pic I found. I use them one my bottles of oil.
      Bubbleponics
      Advanced platinum 450w
      Foxfarms big bloom , tiger bloom , grow big
      hydroguard

​​​​​​​

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        "Nervous depression, tendency to melancholia": can I have some of that oil, please, with an olive in it?

Plant looks great!

Thanks and yes 2 olives for teach!
      Bubbleponics
      Advanced platinum 450w
      hydroguard

​​​​​​​

Comment

Girls are happy this morning. I have high hopes. I can see now how the defol really helps bud development. Thanks everyone for the help!
        Bubbleponics
        Advanced platinum 450w
        hydroguard

​​​​​​​

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          They took off like crazy, didn't they.

• Capncanna
          Capncanna commented
          Editing a comment
          Absolutely wild! I cut a shopping bag full of leaves off, and was all worried. Then this morning wow. So riddle me this teach, will the cola be from the bottom growth bud to the top of the plant?
          And my LEDs are getting great coverage even the back stalks are not phototroping like I thought they would .

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Batman, you're just gonna have to wait and see how big the colas get.

Oh the suspense is killing me !
        Bubbleponics
        Advanced platinum 450w
        hydroguard

​​​​​​​

Comment

Res change and stayed at half nute. Ph 6 ppm 930 . Starting to look like little pineapples 😏 and the smell ahhhhhhh
          after the flush last week, very little sludge this week.
          Bubbleponics
          Advanced platinum 450w
          hydroguard

​​​​​​​

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            My C99 smells like tropical fruit, too.

• Capncanna
            Capncanna commented
            Editing a comment
            Crazy , smelled like regular skunk weed , then all of the sudden , fruit .

I had a huge stalk bigger than the rest and gave it a hst. Rolled it and bent it. I figure this as an experimental grow .
          The pistols are very visible this morning. I could have used my cats as a barometer they have been crazy since flowering began I just realized that what it was.
          Bubbleponics
          Advanced platinum 450w
          hydroguard

​​​​​​​

Comment

• Capncanna
            Capncanna commented
            Editing a comment
            Laziness at its finest. Flash on phone leave grow lights on. I had a pipe in the other hand! 😤

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Damn hippie!!! Get a job!!!

• Capncanna
            Capncanna commented
            Editing a comment
            That's a four letter word that ends in K . My mother taught me never do that.

Girls are happy drinking a gallon a day now w nutes. Moved hangers directly onto light, now I can tilt it slightly back and forth , really evening out the canopy. That and supercroppng a few stems😮.
          Bubbleponics
          Advanced platinum 450w
          hydroguard

​​​​​​​

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            They look so healthy!!!

Thanks alltatup I'm so happy with them , just always worried I'm going to open the door and they will be wilted. Got the rh down to 50 so I'm hoping for sticky icky. The fruit smell is amazing me, it was oranges and pine this morning.
          Bubbleponics
          Advanced platinum 450w
          hydroguard

​​​​​​​

Comment

What a ride this is. As per advice her on GWE. I supercropped the stems that were taller than the rest to even the canopy. This morning they are loaded with buds all along the bent part. Gonna do another defol this weekend. Should I do it before or after I flush and res change? Thank you all for your help.
            Bubbleponics
            Advanced platinum 450w
            hydroguard

​​​​​​​

Comment

Off topic , Bayer monasnato merger yikes. Also did you all know that gh and botanicare are owned by Scott's miracle grow thus Monsanto? Here's a great article about AN
              How BigMike Straumietis went from small-time outlaw to cannabis kingpin to founder and CEO of the most popular brand of cannabis nutrients in the world today.

i use fox farms but this is very cool read. Have fun all.
              Bubbleponics
              Advanced platinum 450w
              hydroguard

​​​​​​​

Comment

• alltatup
                alltatup commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes I knew that; won't use GH.

• Californiakid
                Californiakid commented
                Editing a comment
                That was some read ! Like a fiction novel.

I was beginning to buy the gh line because it was so highly recommended. But I think I may look further into the AN lineup.
                Thanks for the info.
                Cheers

Glad you enjoyed, probably a bit of bs and a bit of propaganda but fun to read. I grew up in OC during the 60s and 70s and it was wild. thai stick and honey oil! Mostly lots of Mexican swag. 10 bucks a lid.
              Bubbleponics
              Advanced platinum 450w
              hydroguard

​​​​​​​

Comment

Mmmm....honey oil ! I like that way better than the "wax" or shatter or any of the other concentrates that is popular now. I would paint a zigzag with honey oil then stick another paper to it and separate, (spread it out just right), man those joints would burn forever and tasted sooo good. Or a drop on a packed bowl would seem to last and last. Good times. Cheers
                "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

• Capncanna
                  Capncanna commented
                  Editing a comment
                  No doubt , we called em oilers! Many a day at the beach burnin an oiler before paddling out. Wow brings back memories.im with you to much futzin around w nails etc. now. Dip it and rip it! Ha ha.

The girls are happy campers. Next big defol this week. I did a flush today , I use sledghammer it's crazy foams like soap. Then clean as a whistle inside res. This is week 3 in flower and starting to get some trichs and buds. Put in a side view to see the stretch.
                Bubbleponics
                Advanced platinum 450w
                hydroguard

​​​​​​​

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X