Good morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning

Even though I'm in a wheelchair I thank God everyday at times I do feel sad but I snap out of it right away because I know there are others right now that are doing way way way worse than me , a smile and a good deed could go a long way for a person that's feeling sad or having a rough day,, be happy love yourself love others and stay cool growers love from the heart

Woohooo......no.1 spot, have a great day all.....speedy recovery little 😁
    The more I know, the better I grow.

Comment

• Little
      Little commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank u my friend have a good day

Thank u my friend have a good day,,

Comment

Love your attitude! Have a great day as well.
      #TeamAutoMechanics

Previous grow journals:
      Pure Power Plant and Blue Mystic + Freebies
      Girl Scout Cookies and Gorilla Glue (AutoMechanics Grow Thread)

Grow Room Video: https://vimeo.com/218651917

Comment

• Little
        Little commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank u my friend

Originally posted by Little View Post
      a smile and a good deed could go a long way for a person that's feeling sad or having a rough day
      Words to live by, my friend.

Gears

Do something nice for a stranger today!

Comment

Much love and props to to everyone...

Comment

Little I freakin LOVE your attitude!! If even half the folks in this country had your outlook it would be a much better place.

I'm so tired of people constantly complaining about how hard they have it now days. I'm sorry but if you are lucky enough to live in the United States then you are Privileged and there is no way around it.

You have clean water at your disposal 24/7, electricity, clothes to cover your ass, a doctor right around the corner, if you can't feed your kids the government will feed them for you.There's more food in most trash cans here than some people see in a week or even a month in some places! To live here and claim to have a hard life is a slap in the face to the people in this world who truly do have it hard.

You're an inspiration Little! Keep it up!

Comment

• Little
            Little commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank u my friend , u r so right a lot of people cry about this and that if they were to just look at the big picture and see how life really is in other places they wouldn't cry so much,, I always try to keep a good attitude and i try to pass it on ,, I thank you for reading all my post and for keeping a good attitude yourself,, be good my friend Growers love from the heart

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X