Ready to harvest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ready to harvest?

Since I'm basically new to growing I'd like some help determing if these buds are ready. Hopefully the pics are good enough to tell. I know what I'm supposed to look for but have no real experience.

I'm far from the expert, only one grow under my belt. But they do not look ready to me. New white hairs at tops, trichomes still look clear. How many weeks in flower are they?

Comment

Right at 8 weeks. It's a bag seed dirt grow, I almost killed them.once with fertilizer

Comment

if no scope harvest when the "pistal's are 60-80% amber/brown. Plant is in Late flower consider start to flush which can last from 1-2 weeks. So give them 1 week or so. Great looking. Happy Harvest !!!!

Comment

I agree with insomniaczzz; there are still a lot of white pistils (hairs) sticking straight out. When the buds are getting close to harvest most of the pistils will have darkened and curled in. Just from the pic I'd say you have at least a few weeks left But they are developing nicely!

Comment

Look good. EBay has hand held scopes cheap with the investment. I bout a 60-100x for under $10. Everyone's right tho I know how excited u probably r but it never hurts to wait and watch what your plant want. They will always tell u!!! This site has the best info on that. And just go with it. It will be worth the wait

Comment

• steve
              steve commented
              Editing a comment
              Yea ! the combo scopes (30x - 60x) worj the best. If one get an 100x scope - it takes a while to get the hang of use it , due to magification power

They are not ready. All the hairs should turn red or brown and pull back into the bud. But the best way too tell is by looking at the trichs. They should be cloudy to amber.
            dont be in a hurry, that the biggest mistake new growers make.
            A man believes what a man desires to be true.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X