Crop King CBD Auto Cheese

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crop King CBD Auto Cheese

Hey, everybody. I just bought some CBD Auto Cheese from CKS today and I'll be putting them in water this evening. Just curious if anyone has any experience with growing it, like the time from seed to smoke, what kind of effect it has, stuff like that. Is it a hardy grower or picky and unforgiving? Any general /specific information that you may be able to give me would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

🌱 I'm sorry, I tried but I couldn't find anything about that strain... Could you write to CKS and ask them for advice? 🌱
    (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ Poof!

Comment

Keep us posted I'm interested in that one myself

Comment

Now that's a good point. I never even thought of contacting the company. I've posted this question on a few forums now and I'm still waiting for a first-hand account. I don't know if I'd get a satisfactory answer from the ones that are out to make a buck off it; I'd kind of expect to get some advertising or PR hype telling me what they think I want to hear or just repeating what's in the product guide. If I get an answer from another website I'll post it on here.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X