Moving plant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moving plant

Sorry there will be no pics for this post. I recently posted about a stunted plant on my first grow and really appreciated all the feedback I got. I decided to continue growing it since again it was my first grow and I figured I need all the experience I can get being a newbie. It is now very close to harvest which is great timing because my landlord wants us out of the house so she can sell it so we have to move. But I started another baby as soon as the other one had started flowering. It is a wipeout express auto by heavyweights it is approximately 40 days in is growing very healthy and starting to show its pistils which are in way more abundance than my first but my concern is will it make it through a 10 mile move mostly highway. I really want to finish this one and is very sad to think I might lose it. Basically I just want to know if it's worth the risk trying to move the plant or if I should dispose of it and start over in the new place.

sure it will..drop it in a big trash can put lid on it..or garbage bag..Very doable
    Last edited by Green75; 05-10-2017, 08:13 AM.

Comment

• OzBud
      OzBud commented
      Editing a comment
      Green, you don't have fast buds tester in your signature anymore, what's up with that? Have I missed something?

• Green75
      Green75 commented
      Editing a comment
      Nope..I still debating to fully accept..they want me on multiple forums documenting...not sure when I'd have the time to keep up with all that...the two I'm on now and ig just keep me constantly busy trying to keep up..so......not sure...

• OzBud
      OzBud commented
      Editing a comment
      fair enough, so much to do, not enough time.

Yea Ram ive Moved plants way over 10 miles. ^ Greens idea works perfectly, Just dont let them fall or anything like that. and that its not burning hot in your car. Should Have no issues. Goodluck

Comment

If you move it in a trash can -great idea Green - bundle up a bunch of newspapers around it so it doesn't fall over.
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Jeg
        Jeg commented
        Editing a comment
        Good idea

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X