No announcement yet.

Cannibas quality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't say that the opiates make us zombies, but there are people out there really addicted and take well above any doctor recommend dosage. Some are so desperate, they see multiple doctors a month to get multiple scripts, always changing pharmacies. They eventually get caught, but by then their addition level is so high. Of course when my husband started it 6 or 7 years ago, the side effects and addiction level where not a known issue.

Comment

My wife and I returned recently from a Colorado weedcation". "

Comment

I take two vicodin a day. One when I get up and one when I go to bed. I get the creepy crawly restless leg syndrome. When I had those lollipops we bought in D.C. I did not need the vicodin at night. Sucked on a lolly for about 10 minutes while laying in bed reading or playing on computer. Legs calmed down and I sleep like a baby.

Comment

Originally posted by dontknownuttin View Post
          My wife and I returned recently from a Colorado weedcation". "
          Very cool! I love the Kush Tourism website. Gives you all the ins and outs and best places to go, hotel and restaurant recommendations, etc for states that are recreational legal. That's how we found our D.C. guy on craigslist. Through that website.

Comment

Originally posted by insomniaczzz View Post

Fortunately our health insurance carrier covers some of the cost for opiates. Others are not so lucky. With insurance hubby pays $107 out of pocket for quantity 90, dosage 40mg oxicontin. When he was on 80's our cost was around $170. No insurance, around $900. I take a low dose vicodin, generic hydrocodone. with insurance I pay $22 for 90. No insurance, about $180 I think.
            Now multiply those costs by the millions of Americans prescribed oxy.

I'd drop a bunch of F bombs right now but I'm not going to. Like I said, this really gets me fired up that we've had a medicine that pre dates man and we don't use it because of ignorance and money.

Capitalism may work on paper but when it goes unchecked and there are lobbyists deciding what's best for us....

Im going to start a new country called the"United States of Cannabis". Common sense would prevail and you would be required by law to have at least 1 plant growing during the growing season.

Comment

I'm with you 100% nugs. I'm taking a break from posting now. I let this thread get off track. I need to calm down. F*** I wish I could toke a puff or two right now, even though smoking is not my preferred method. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Royal Nugs View Post

Agreed. Additionally, I heard an interesting tidbit on one of my podcasts.

Did you ever notice there is no chain liquor stores? I was told this is because prohibition and the potential of another prohibition scared corporations away from focusing on liquor retail. This is why there will probably never be corporate store fronts. They will more likely play a role in manufacturing and distribution.
                PA has state run liquor stores. PA Liquor Control Board. We have beer distributors. It is only within the past year that you can buy beer at a grocery store. Everything else, PA run liquor store.

Comment

There are now 2 times as many weed stores in Denver than there are Starbucks.

Comment

I live close enough that I go up to Colorado several times a month because the prices are very competitive on high THC content buds. It's just so cool to be able to walk into any dispensary, indulge the olfactory sense, pick up a few connoisseur buds and fear no arrest. Such a Wonderful feeling. There will be always the true small connoisseur growers true to landraces and the quality of the grow.

Comment

As far as I can gather it's pharmaceuticals and health insurance that run the country / world and it is all huge corporate dollars with lots of commas...
                      Dependency and Fear for control...of mankind.
                      To quote Gurdjieff " the terror of the situation".
                      pre Vietnam days I knew adults who were volunteers testing Acid at Stanford university ( for free),. post war knew a high ranking military officer who was given acid without his knowledge and then after finding out what happened- shot himself feeling betrayed by the country he served all his life.
                      My point- what ever we think, feel, or think we know doesn't scratch the ass of a gnat in terms of " control" .
                      anyone out there remember "Donna Reed" or "Leave it to Beaver"? All propaganda...and we still exercise and live with it.
                      i don't consider this a "downer". Stay awake, stay alert, and continue to do your best stuff while staying under the radar.
                      i will probably regret this post but too bad
                      higs to all

Indoor- Coco coir & Perlite - 5 gal Smart pots
                      Veg-T5s Flower- Platinum LEDS
                      GH Flora Trio Cali-mag, Terpinator Liquid Bloom
                      photoperiod feminized seeds
                      http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-journal.pdf
                      http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...o-May-2017.pdf
                      http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-Journal.pdf

Testing for the_honeysticks genetics

Comment

Tika, I'm not going to get started again but your post is 100% accurate. pharmaceuticals and the health care system rule this country.

Comment

• Tika
                          Tika commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Yea I just launched myself...
                          You are remarkable in your posts, responses, info, etc etc..I will say again " newbie really". A compliment sister.

Originally posted by insomniaczzz View Post

PA has state run liquor stores. PA Liquor Control Board. We have beer distributors. It is only within the past year that you can buy beer at a grocery store. Everything else, PA run liquor store.
                        Thats why I think they passed the medical use in PA the way they did. At some point when the most, if not all the states legalize recreational use, PA will be set up to have a system similar to the state store system for alcohol; where they choose their suppliers to get a good deal Since it will be in-state they are in good position till fed comes in line with states. It's just too bad you need so much capital to get a license.
                        Current grow: http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...could-2nd-grow

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                        X