How to super-charge nutrients every time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to super-charge nutrients every time

When I `water` my girls I never add just plain water. I will always use either a very basic molasses/ seaweed bacterial or fungal compost tea....the former brewed for 24hrs, the later taking 6 days to prepare. When I am doing a chemical grow I will add the nutes then immediately water on a gallon by gallon basis. I don`t seem now to get any lock-out, etc issues but I have been refining this for nearly a couple of yrs now. What I have noticed though is more robust, hardy growth. I use good organic compost and worm castings as my medium and leave to brew in knee length granny stockings which must raise the odd eyebrow when I buy 10 pairs at a time at my Sainsburys. Also, after you have used the liquid you can bury the stocking in the garden to really vamp up the soil. Only problem is that in 10 yrs you time you may be a suspect if the elderly begin to disappear and they find all those stovckings underground....pic shows a lass that has never had plain water at any stage in her life once she became a seedling....

Damnnnn... that's a well fed plant for sure. Don't change anything your process works like a charm. Congratulations

Comment

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      Many thanks Fingers...appreciated

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X