Ready for flush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ready for flush

GSC takes the lead! Seeing some amber pop. Flush this week and harvest next weekend 😀light comes on for day 49 from the switch in a few hrs
    Current Grows:

GSC and SWEET TOOTH (flowering)

Platinum LED P600 x 2 (380 w draw at the wall each)
    4'x4'x7' grow tent
    General Organics Go Box
    ProMix HP
    1>3>7 gal smartpots
    Well water PH 6.38

SOUR BUBBLE, SOUR STRAWBERRY, LIFESAVER, GHOST OG x LEMON, BUBBA KUSH in veg

You lucky son of a gun.
    Originally posted by 420n808
    If you are new to growing, the first time you see the balls, you'll never forget the sight. You will know M-F from that point on.

Oh my days, now that this has happened to me... SO TRUE!!!

Comment

• GDTRFB95
      GDTRFB95 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ikr. These are from bagseed too

Looking good!

Comment

• GDTRFB95
      GDTRFB95 commented
      Editing a comment
      Theres a dog hair in my closeup! Lol hahaha 😅

• NebulaHaze
      NebulaHaze commented
      Editing a comment
      I have a cat, and I feel your pain!

• GDTRFB95
      GDTRFB95 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hahahaha! Thanks for the compliment too btw thought I had posted thank you already. I can see on one plant that i defoled to hard and hurt the yeild but live and learn. I remember doing it too.. it was at 3am and i was like should i take this many off. No more late night pushes. Going to only do whats necessary for them to thrive and go with less being more from here out.

Seeing new white hairs popping up again. Think with the shots above i could get 2 more weeks before i get to 40% amber? Can see the buds swelled alot just over night
    Current Grows:

4'x4'x7' grow tent
    General Organics Go Box
    ProMix HP
    1>3>7 gal smartpots
    Well water PH 6.38

Comment

• GreenArmadillo
      GreenArmadillo commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, so it really is literally true that buds swell particularly fast during the last week or two?
      I just can't imagine such a sight. Daily swelling?! Daaaaaaaamn. I wanna experience that.

Only imagining what 2 more weeks would do LOL
    Current Grows:

4'x4'x7' grow tent
    General Organics Go Box
    ProMix HP
    1>3>7 gal smartpots
    Well water PH 6.38

Comment

Yes, although the buds themselves look close, a lot of the trichomes still look partially glassy/clear to me. I think you'd be fine to go two more weeks as long as the leaves stay mostly green and buds aren't getting burnt. All the buds will keep fattening the whole time! One bonus of harvesting on the later side is you get better yields!

Comment

• GDTRFB95
        GDTRFB95 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thatd be sweet! Top leaves are yellowing on one plant only so far. Lots of purple coming out. Temps have been low. Its 65.9F with lights on right now. Debating turning heat on but was thinking it would mimic autumn? Been having a nice 75 to 65 swing the past 2 weeks using ac at lights off

It's a little chilly, but I don't think you need to turn up the heat this late in the flowering stage unless it gets colder. Like you said, it's pretty natural for them to get slightly cooler temps towards the end of the flowering stage.

Just watch the yellowing cola (and with such nice looking buds and cool temps in the 60s, be on the lookout for bud rot!). And remember, you can always harvest the plants in parts if you want. If one part seems done, you can harvest that part and wait for the others to finish ripening before you harvest them

Comment

• GDTRFB95
        GDTRFB95 commented
        Editing a comment
        I just looked again and it says 75. GTH got me stoned lol

Rh is 44 to 50. Can have budrot without it being high? I have a huge ac dehumidifer been hesitant to set up yet
      Current Grows:

4'x4'x7' grow tent
      General Organics Go Box
      ProMix HP
      1>3>7 gal smartpots
      Well water PH 6.38

Comment

This is how much yellowing/purpling is on the 1
        Current Grows:

4'x4'x7' grow tent
        General Organics Go Box
        ProMix HP
        1>3>7 gal smartpots
        Well water PH 6.38

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X