Cheap Drainage Setup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheap Drainage Setup?

Hello fellow Farmers, I am in need of a cheap drainage setup. I am currently using plastic saucers & a wet/vac to suck up all the runoff. This method definitely works but its very time consuming especially because i gotta move my ladies around & this is inside a carpeted room for now.... I have seen a couple setups where people have holes in tables or a table with a slight tilt and a drain catch, but they are always costly and i cant afford much at the moment. I have a 3x3x6.5ft tall Grow tent, using 3-5 gallon pots and i am not trying to take up a more than 1 foot of height off the ground. Main thing is to keep it at least 100$ and under. I know there are alot of creative people so any ideas out there that can help me out?

Edit: I have no access to power tools except a drill. So my Capabilities are also limited
    Last edited by Herby; 05-07-2017, 12:34 AM.

Same problems with my dehumidifier. My solution. Hope this helps.

Comment

The pump? you have it sucking water out of the "Problem" and into a drain bucket? or is it putting water into it?

Hmm either way that seems like a great idea lol . can you give me a name for the pump? and tools used maybe? would be much appreciated

Comment

Bump, Cant find a Good replacement, please help

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20170429_072131.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	5.12 MB
ID:	89865 here's my cheapo water table, I got rack laid across milk crates, my drip pans with pots upside down. When done watering, I re stack milk crates to use as my fan Stand.

Comment

• Jibblerjoe
            Jibblerjoe commented
            Editing a comment
            I got wet vac too, for when they get bigg.

Hmmm hmmm interesting

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X