No announcement yet.

Current Grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of two Bubblegummer from current grow.
    Attached Files
    SSD

Comment

• Tika
      Tika commented
      Editing a comment
      Boyoboy you have my total attention..if I was wearing a hat I would certainally tip it to you!
      AMAZING!!

• South Sierra Dude
      South Sierra Dude commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks T.

nice big buds man..congrats...enjoy

Comment

• South Sierra Dude
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Green. One plant left in the tent.

• Green75
      Green75 commented
      Editing a comment
      aint that a bitch....

The PE. BG next week.
    Attached Files
    SSD

Comment

Bubblegummer on deck.
      Attached Files
      SSD

Comment

• Tika
        Tika commented
        Editing a comment
        More wowwwww!

• South Sierra Dude
        Editing a comment
        Thanks T. I'm chugging away at harvest.

superb looking....I want it...would that be okay you think

Comment

• South Sierra Dude
        Editing a comment
        Mhm. Insta me anytime. I'm Hwy close on the Eastside South.

hi SSD, did you leave your ballast at 100% throughout flower? i'm asking bc i put up the extra $ for a dimmable ballast but i'm kinda scared to crank it up that high (no reason other than caution). did the ballast ever get "too" hot? did it ever do anything odd electrically, like trip a circuit or anything? i'm not asking about the light itself bc i trust myself on that end to know how not to overdo it, but i have very little experience with the new electronic ballasts. thanks for keeping such an informative grow journal! i'm gonna be referring back to it when/if i get past germination.
      "i try to play the ball not the opponent."--Roger Federer

Comment

• South Sierra Dude
        Editing a comment
        Hi Bob! Once I went full tilt I kept it up. 100% I keep the surrounding room at 65 when i can. In the summer when it's too hot I add co2 or accept the slower growth; only an issue on the hottest days. I live in an 80"s double-wide so I have had to learn what I can and can't turn on at the same time. Just run ohms law for the 1k draw on the amp value of the circuit being used. On the plus side the 1k HPS is a nice heater on winter nights.

• bobsakamoto
        bobsakamoto commented
        Editing a comment
        omg, that is so helpful as it seems we have similar "climates" AND same lights...sweet maybe we can help each other out when the outside messes w/us.

and i have an 80s era electrical system and it is sometimes flaky in the bathroom sockets, so yeah, ohm's law is my best friend. ; )

• South Sierra Dude
        Editing a comment
        Sure man. I am sowing again this March.

Originally posted by bobsakamoto View Post
      hi SSD, did you leave your ballast at 100% throughout flower? i'm asking bc i put up the extra $ for a dimmable ballast but i'm kinda scared to crank it up that high (no reason other than caution). did the ballast ever get "too" hot? did it ever do anything odd electrically, like trip a circuit or anything? i'm not asking about the light itself bc i trust myself on that end to know how not to overdo it, but i have very little experience with the new electronic ballasts. thanks for keeping such an informative grow journal! i'm gonna be referring back to it when/if i get past germination.
      Never overdrive a new bulb. Bulb life will be cut in HALF. And promised grow spectrum will be degraded. (just a guess)

Comment

• bobsakamoto
        bobsakamoto commented
        Editing a comment
        thanks, don'tknow. it is a new bulb....

• South Sierra Dude
        Editing a comment
        I ran the bulb at 50% 24/7 for two weeks then 75% for a bit before going full tilt. Also the same light powered my first grow. I had not considered breakin though. Must be why my MH burnt out so fast. Thanks don't know.

What I do with finger hash.
      Attached Files
      SSD

Comment

Just canned Ida, the first of two Bubblegummer to round out harvest. I'm stunned. 4.8 oz! One plant. Thank you so much Nebula, Doc G, and GWE. Happy New Year! Back with Jessie after she finishes drying.
        Attached Files
        SSD

Comment

sweet!! dude, that is awesome!! you done good *clapping*
          "i try to play the ball not the opponent."--Roger Federer

Comment

• South Sierra Dude
            Editing a comment
            Thanks Bob. One more hanging out to dry. If she keeps pace that's an 18 oz harvest from five plants.

• bobsakamoto
            bobsakamoto commented
            Editing a comment
            that's just... incredible

Grow to nice, give it the boost, I would watch the hight and temp. As u will im sure.lifes a beach enjoy......

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X