Manifolding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manifolding

manifolding looks pretty easy is it id like to try on my plants I have just started haven't got in to doing any thing other than putting seeds in soil and letting them go have only grown bubllicious probably six grows in five years for my wife cancer survivor she loves it just trying to learn more

Welcome to the forum, Norton!!! I have done a bit of LST, but after I looked at what lots of other growers have done with manifolding, it does look easy to me and much more orderly than LST. I personally had to look and look again to get a sense of what one has to do and how to do it, but I really want to try it soon. It creates such symmetry!!! Right on for your wife!!!!!
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

There's not much to it other than patience and getting past the first cut.
      Completed #1: http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...dwc-apocalypse

My forever grow.

2x400w MH/HPS (veg 6/2 /flower 12/12)

100w t-5 (nursery)

6"can fan and filter 480cfm max set to 240cfm exhausted outside.

Blue Planet Nutrients Farmer's Pride Organic
      5gal. Eco Oganics pots.

Coco soil and pearl

Light cycle: 6/2 veg. 12/12 flower

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-well-sort-of

Friendly advice:
      If you want to grow top shelf weed, arm yourself with knowledge:
      http://www.growweedeasy.com/basics

Comment

Yep read and re-read the tutarial then grow. Re-read the tutorial and grow again and youll only post to show off your big beautiful flowers. She makes it that easy.
        SSD

Comment

The GWE tutorial is great, however keep in mind it will add a couple of weeks to your grow.... unless you're growing auto's.
          Fast Buds GSC & Green Crack Auto's

Veg:
          4x4x6 - 7-gal Smart Pots - Coco/Perlite - 4 300w LED's - Flora Trio + CalMag

Bloom: 4x4x6 - 7-gal Smart Pots - Coco/Perlite - 4 300w LEDs - Flora Trio + CalMag & Superbloom

“…marijuana is one of the safest, therapeutically active substances known to man.” – Judge Francis Young (DEA)

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            And that's why I didn't do it on this grow, what with a 14-week flower period and all, I sure didn't want to add any more time.

• StoneyTony
            StoneyTony commented
            Editing a comment
            LOL, I hear ya. If I hadn't manifolded (my first time) I'd probably be harvesting right now. Hoping I get the extra yield for my effort

Hi Norton..
          You are already 6 grows ahead of me..

This is my first grow and I decided to manifold after reading the tutorials and asking some questions here on GWE. I just entered my second week of flowering...here is a shot just before flipping to flower...just follow the directions on the forum.

Comment

• GreenDragonRon
            GreenDragonRon commented
            Editing a comment
            Very nice manifold. Can you please snap and post a pic of the mains? I'd like to see how even the grow is.

Looks good! I tried it on my current grow for the first time it's definitely not for beginners. Peace!
          Perpetual setup!

Comment

GreenDragonRon ...Thank you...here is a picture looking down on to the girls before pre-flower defoliation.

Comment

• StoneyTony
              StoneyTony commented
              Editing a comment
              GreenDragonRon - Not sure if you're joking or not, but FYI they are the same thing.

• GreenDragonRon
              GreenDragonRon commented
              Editing a comment
              StoneyTony, they actually aren't. After the first topping, the 1st and 3rd nodes are used in Manifolding to create 8 mains. When Main lining, the mains are topped without using lower growth tips for mains. A Main lined plant should have an equal nutrient path to each cola.

• StoneyTony
              StoneyTony commented
              Editing a comment
              I beg to differ. It's just different techniques of the training. We started calling it Manifolding because Mainlining sounded like people were talking about shooting up drugs intravenously.

I did manifold this time only my 3rd grow. Sort of did it last time but didn't know it. Took my clones 4 weeks into flower so the little buds turned into branches that all came from the middle. Didn't know that it was till after I did it or that it was called monster cropping. Just picked the ones I wanted and cut the rest. This time did nebula tutorial makes training really easy.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X