2nd Grow- Lavender and Evona(?)/White Widow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2nd Grow- Lavender and Evona(?)/White Widow

Setting up for the second grow with four clones and a second Water Farm.
    Two Lavender and two Evona 7 (Yvonna spelling?) derived from White Widow.
    Lavender is pretty low yield, tne Evona is supposed to be higher yielding with good effects.
    Has anybody heard of it?
    Last edited by Jason; 05-04-2017, 01:00 PM.

Two of the new Lavender girl clones in their new home. Suggestion is to move to flower in about 2 weeks. With FIM'ing I'm not so sure. On pure water for now and some days, then weak nutes.
    There was a choice of smaller root free or larger with rock wool. I took the latter.

Comment

All the girls in their new home. Not sure which are Lavender and which are Yvonne/White Widow. The latter is supposed to have significantly more growth and output, so I'm sure it will become obvious.
      Probably going to add another 300W light. A local shop is having a sale.

Comment

Started the GH Trio nutes yesterday after five days of pH balanced H2O and added the CMH light today. I took the LED's down for a bit, until the plants mature. I'm planning on FIM'ing in a couple of weeks. Or sooner if they develop to that point.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	569.9 KB ID:	94394 A bit of progress. Week II of GH Trio. I change nutes every 5-6 days. pH has been very steady. Just trimmed the bottom of the two Yvonna's (front). The tallest is now 18". The two smallest have had roots in the nutrients for a couple of days.
          Everybody seems happy. Will install one 300W 5000K LED next week. Back problems at the moment.
          Last edited by Jason; 05-17-2017, 11:14 AM. Reason: Something funny happened when uploading the picture. It looked OK, then when I tried to view, i got a "null" sign. Tried again and got nothing. So I went to Edit and added the picture again.

Comment

Week III trim, flush and feed. GH Trio, full strength, online feeding schedule. Tallest is 21". Which is a concern because my first grow was only 24" when harvested. So I guess the Yvonna 7's are going to be tall girls. Must have quite a bit of sativa in it. Still looking that up.
            Lots of debris trimmed from the lower areas. Tallest Yvonna was FIM'd, the other three were topped.
            The Lavender is getting fan leaves like palm fronds. I'll have to figure out when to remove. Maybe sometime into flower.
            The alum. foil did a good job of controlling the algae.

Even though I am on Week III of feeding, this is week four for the clones being in the Water Farms.

Comment

Finally got the family tree of the Yvonna 7. Still not sure about the spelling. White Widow/Potomac Indica/SnowWhite/Sharks Breath. Seeds from the Netherlands.
              I got clones.
              24" tall in Week III of feeding. Hoping not to have problems with that late in the grow.

Comment

Week IV feeding (Transition), GH Trio + CaMg, full strength online chart. Lavender is bushing out nicely, while the Yvonna 7 is taller, 25", and looks to have more potential yield. Two plants in each Farm.
                I'm flushing now with pH adjusted water for an hour or so, then I add the nutrients.
                Lights are 315 LEC, 300 LED on top, and one 300 LED from the side to replace one of the white panels. It was just sitting there, so I decided to pull out one panel and add a light. No complaints from the girls yet.
                Starting 12/12 schedule.
                Last edited by Jason; 05-29-2017, 09:13 AM.

Comment

Looking good bro.
                  Cfls for a week or two
                  315lec for everything else
                  Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
                  36x36x63 inch tent.
                  6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
                  Smart pots
                  Molasses
                  Autoflowers

Comment

Thank you. Very happy with the new 315 CMH/LEC light. The girls seem to love it. When I look back at first grow pictures, these seem more robust.
                    The Yvonna is 26" at the begining of Week IV feeding. 8-9 weeks more to go at least. First grow, harvest height was 24".

Comment

Second trim of fan leaves in early flower, Week V of the GH Trio schedule. First grow with (2) 300 W LED's did not have this thick foliage.
                      Hopefully, the new light will have the same effect on the flowers.

Comment

Had to move Yvonna to a new space, She needed more air and space. The space still needs a bit of work, but she should like it.
                        The Lavender is doing well. Both have been trimmed twice with some light fan leaf removal continuing. Little white hairs appearing.
                        Week VI, GH Trio + CaMg.

Comment

• alltatup
                          alltatup commented
                          Editing a comment
                          ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE plants, Jason!! They look like fat and happy kitty cats!!!!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X