Freezing with colours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freezing with colours

As an aside I thought I`d do a little colour exercise...see if I can make these Red Poison Auto`s go even darker by freezing them for a few days....or months if I forget......They have some dullish purples within them however I`m curious to see if this can be further messed around with.....

Buds are really beautiful!!! I don't know why your traditionalist wife has to be so negative about you growing weed...
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      Sigh.....I know.....but if I say I want a divorce I dread to think where she may stick that broom

Daa...Daaaaaaaah

Comment

Well... let's see it!
      #TeamAutoMechanics

Previous grow journals:
      Pure Power Plant and Blue Mystic + Freebies
      Girl Scout Cookies and Gorilla Glue (AutoMechanics Grow Thread)

Grow Room Video: https://vimeo.com/218651917

Comment

Well, that`s certainly conclusive. Bugger all happened. I think the title was more exciting than this experiment

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Those are some really beautiful buds, Pagan!

• PaganRich
          PaganRich commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Alltatup, I`m alright with me Sweet Seeds (Can`t remember, think that`s the name and I`m still straight....don`t bode well) Reds and Darks....we get on well together, me and those lasses but I grow them as a regular cos I like darks

I have ground away on darker in my time.......but this definitely calls for a volcano me thinks....hang loose

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Pagan, what are reds and darks?

Nevermind:I just looked up red poison, loks very tempting.
          Last edited by alltatup; 05-07-2017, 05:54 PM.

• PaganRich
          PaganRich commented
          Editing a comment
          They`re very nice to grow though you need to LST to control height and pretty much not defol either as they get stressed. They are very robust lasses, can take a lot of punishment but once the structure is laid, well you`ve got time to cook a pot roast

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X