Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DWC Seedlings with Yellow Leaves and Yellow Spots

YELLOW LEAVES,,,YELLOW SPOTS,,,some portions of leaves are spotting brown

seedling stage,,,2 weeks old,,,dwc,,,2 resavoir,,,seedlings in rock wool cubes that I soaked in ph'd water 24 hrs before putting seeds in,,,rock wool cubes supported by hydroton pebbles,,,4 sites,,,600w MH vented,,,maintaining temp/rh,,,just read on here a grower is checking ph every few hours,,,I get my ph in the zone only to have it rise again several hours later,,,as alot of you know I have quite a bit of time invested already and been thinking of ripping em up and starting over,,,think they can be saved

Here it is

Comment

Your seedlings look pretty good (at least they do in that green light), aside from the stretched stems... Why pull them out?
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• Dirty kirty
        Dirty kirty commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks alltat,,,I really don't want to tear em up guess I just a little heart broken over their progress,,,Ive grown hydro under 4'fluorescents and got better looking seedlings,,,was hoping this REAL setup would was gonna be other than it is,,,hoping for the best

I agree, they don't look bad at all! Can we see a picture of the seedlings in natural light?

Have you started giving them nutrients yet? At this point they should at least be getting seedling strength nutrients.

Comment

• Dirty kirty
        Dirty kirty commented
        Editing a comment
        I have started them at 1/4 recommend strength,,,that was about 10 days in,,,I was hoping the intro to nuts would help them green up a little more,,,also thought it might be light burn as I had the light very close the first week,,,I have raised it as far as I can,,,I have had my light down to 50% so far,,,is it too early to jack it up to 100%

Could be stressed. Do you have a fan blowing on them? Hard to tell but the leaves look rubbery/leathery. IHO it's a bit early to tie them down that extreme.
      Completed #1: http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...dwc-apocalypse

My forever grow.

2x400w MH/HPS (veg 6/2 /flower 12/12)

100w t-5 (nursery)

6"can fan and filter 480cfm max set to 240cfm exhausted outside.

Blue Planet Nutrients Farmer's Pride Organic
      5gal. Eco Oganics pots.

Coco soil and pearl

Light cycle: 6/2 veg. 12/12 flower

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-well-sort-of

Friendly advice:
      If you want to grow top shelf weed, arm yourself with knowledge:
      http://www.growweedeasy.com/basics

Comment

• Dirty kirty
        Dirty kirty commented
        Editing a comment
        No fan yet temps and rh have been great

Thank you all for your input thus far,,,NOT gonna pull them gonna try to ride it out with the help from those who are advising me

Comment

I will get some pics in naturn light,,,thanks folks

Comment

Thank you for your input Ms haze and thank you for your intrest and thanks for the website,,,here are the pictures,,,when I magnified them with my camera I think I see the new growth a little darker green,,,please tell me if you see the same,,,anxiously awaiting

Comment

I also need to add,,,my original 4 plants were auto's,,,I cooked them in the incubator and planted the bonus seeds I got with my first order,,,these are fems

Comment

They look like they're suffering from root problems. Are you using something to protect your roots like Hydroguard? What are you using for an air pump, and do you see lots of bubbles in the reservoir?

What type of grow light are you using? The light looks really green, if it's an LED does it have a "full spectrum" mode? How close are you keeping it from your plants? Let's get to the bottom of this!

Comment

No hydroard yet,,,didn't think I needed it till roots hit resavoir
                951 gph,,,Lotta bubbles
                600w MH running at 100%,,, 24" from tops,,,running 24/7
                Nutes,,,slightly less then recommended dose for seedling

Comment

• POKEDSMOT
                  POKEDSMOT commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hydroguard from day one in my res especially since I germinate in it too.

• Jibblerjoe
                  Jibblerjoe commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I had similar probs. I had light too close and full blast. In beginning it needs to grow roots before it can use full power of light, after it has 3 sets of leaves and some roots. I had root problems on my first grow. Took em out dwc bucket and slapped into some coco perlite, they lived I even managed a harvest.

I have never used Hydro guard just think of all the money I have saved!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X