City in Oregon bans outdoor marijuana gardens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

City in Oregon bans outdoor marijuana gardens

Not surprising. I look at it just like home brewing wine or beer, legal but most places don't want you doing it in the open.

Comment

Hey nuttin, any chance you could link the article, that's just the main page? Which city is it?
      x1 LED Cirrus T5 500w, x3 Sun System LEC315, x1 Nanolux LEC315, Saturn 5 controller, x4 6" can vents, 8800 btu A/C, 70 pint dehumidifier

Comment

Here is a link http://katu.com/news/local/city-in-o...ijuana-gardens

Comment

Thanks for the link!
          Ha! Medford....non consequential.
          x1 LED Cirrus T5 500w, x3 Sun System LEC315, x1 Nanolux LEC315, Saturn 5 controller, x4 6" can vents, 8800 btu A/C, 70 pint dehumidifier

Comment

• DingusKhan
            DingusKhan commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah, thank God. Although the sheriff in my county wants to be the next Joe Arpaiao ("America's Sheriff-Maricopa County, Arizona), and my county has a moratorium on commercial recreational growing.

• St.buds
            St.buds commented
            Editing a comment
            Of course it's Medford I was thinking of moving there so I could grow indoors and outdoors.scratch that plan

• DingusKhan
            DingusKhan commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't think the "new restrictions" are going to change the local growing climate that much. Unless the grower (in a small house/lot is comfortable with his or her crop being fully visible and accessible to their neighbors on either side and across the alley, Medford residents aren't going to have to change very much.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X