Does anyone else use seedsupreme.com?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone else use seedsupreme.com?

If so i just wanted to see how reliable they are and about how long things take to ship?

I ordered from them a couple months ago. I paid for the guaranteed delivery as well. Took about 4 weeks to process because they had a lot of orders. Only took a week since it was shipped. Stealth delivery was nice. Still took to long in my opinion.

Comment

I used seed supreme. Spent about $60. The seeds came inside a pen and then the pen was inside a cool little canvas bag with their logo on it. It took roughly 4 weeks to get my seeds and that was during Christmas time, I even got an email saying to expect longer shipping due to the holidays. And 4 weeks didn't seem unreasonable to me. I also bought the "kush pops" and they didn't do anything at all. But I did get a few free seeds, they were OG Kush. But anyways seed supreme is the only seed bank I've ever used and I've only bought seeds once, and I would recommend it to others.
      3rd Grow
      Amnesia Haze, Bubbliciois, Super Skunk
      Tent- 4x4x6.5
      Light- 600w HPS/ 220w COB
      Medium- KindSoil/FFOF
      Pots- 3gal fabric
      Nutrients- None

Comment

And it's coming from overseas so 4 weeks really isn't that bad. I used to get steroids from overseas and I would wait anywhere from 4-8 weeks to get my orders.
        3rd Grow
        Amnesia Haze, Bubbliciois, Super Skunk
        Tent- 4x4x6.5
        Light- 600w HPS/ 220w COB
        Medium- KindSoil/FFOF
        Pots- 3gal fabric
        Nutrients- None

Comment

Jackf21792

SeedSupreme has been my top seed seller for a while. As soon as you place an order, they tell you it will take a while because they are busy. I agree with what was written above: it took slightly less than one month to get seeds, but once they were shipped, they arrived super fast. The fact that they are so busy is a testament to what good business they do.

There are so many seed banks out there trying to scam people, and SSS is top notch for communication, up to date website telling you what's in stock and what's not, I can use my credit card. I don't mind the wait because I know I can trust them 100%.
          Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
          2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
          Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Hello. Jackf, I bought my very first seeds from southern Oregon seeds co., and they arrived in 9 days of sending in money order. They may not have the biggest selection but they were amazingly fast..... Give them a look. Good luck. Peace2thee

Comment

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              Can't order within US if you live in US

i ordered over 100$ worth of seeds from them recently. I got the Guaranteed Shipping- which if my items got taken by customs they would reship again and again till it arrives. Man that they did! it took 3 months for my seeds to get to me but thats because customs claimed them the first 2 times. Both times i emailed the support team and they reshipped it same week. i got all my seeds the 3rd time. They really came through on my order. I will be using them (seedsupreme) again in the future and seedsman as well

Comment

• Herby
              Herby commented
              Editing a comment
              but ive always got them eventually

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              I always pay the insurance, too.

• Herby
              Herby commented
              Editing a comment
              smart to do that ^

CK out MSNL seeds , reputable company last time I ordered took a less than one week from Netherlands to the US. 😎

Comment

I've ordered personally at the least six or seven times never a problem almost 100% germination. Got the stealth shipping came inside of a sealed CD pretty cool highly recommended I believe nebula added this website to her list.

Comment

• Herby
              Herby commented
              Editing a comment
              hmm alright ill try order some seeds and see how they are thanks

They were awesome guys, my seeds just made it through the mail. Once shipped they only took about a week to make it through customs and at my doorstep. Im germinating one of my kera feminized skunk rn to go in the box with my widowNorthern ill let ypu guys know how germination goes

Comment

Hell yea dude !! yea they arrive fast start a grow journal though?!?!?! Good luck

Comment

• Jackf21792
                Jackf21792 commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks herby and will do, i havent been able to post any pics here, but i have the new widowXnorthern seedling on imgur

Thats about 4 days old

• Herby
                Herby commented
                Editing a comment
                sweeet

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X