Is this maturity enough for LST ? [Photo]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this maturity enough for LST ? [Photo]

This is an Blue Mystic Autoflower it germinated at 12 April. It has been 12 days. Is this stage enough for bending the Plant ? Because I don't think it is.

I purposely put that seed close to side. I intent to bend plant to otherside. So i am afraid that i would miss the stage that i should bend the plant or implement LST.

It's my first grow. I appreciate guidance,regards.

Howdy whistleguy, I do not start LST until the fourth growth node has developed, it depends on how fast the plant is growing, sometimes I start the training sooner, sometimes later. I guess that it could be started sooner if it is growing in height very quickly.
    Good luck with Your grow.
    Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

• whistleguy
      whistleguy commented
      Editing a comment
      What is fourth growth node exactly ?

• Minoo96
      Minoo96 commented
      Editing a comment
      when the fourth pair of real leafs are developped.

• Minoo96
      Minoo96 commented
      Editing a comment
      On your picture, the third pair is just showing. The second pair -node- is developing. and the first is still somewhat developing too.

There is a great tutorial on training at: http://www.growweedeasy.com/cannabis-plant-training
    It's not how crazy I am, but how much I enjoy it that makes me dangerous.

Coco/Perlite 60/40, GH Nutrients and Calimagic, 5 Gal Fabric pots
    Germination lights 2 30watt LEDS
    Veg and Flowering 1 600 Watt GalaxyHydro LED

Completed Grows. 1 Photoperiod and 2 Autos

Current Grows: 1 mystery Auto 71 days, 1 White Widow Auto 62 days, 1 Amnesia Auto 62 days

Comment

whistleguy, a side view of Your plant would be easier to see. Minoo96 is correct, when I say node, that refers to the leaf sets. The stems 'harden' up quickly, so do not wait too long to start training. Some taller strains can develop a firm stem early on in order to support the plants weight. You can, if the stem is getting woody, gently roll and crush the internal cell structure ( there is a tutorial on GWE) to 'limber' up the stem. You may have to provide some support to the area until it heals (forms a 'knuckle').
      Good luck with Your grow.
      Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X