Difference in veg time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Difference in veg time

Hello everyone I have learned a big lesson, well I think we all know this but to see it in action makes me change how long I veg my plants for.usually I clone all my plants and let them veg for a month and half to two months, well this Skywalker I had in a five gallon bucket it has been vegetation for two months and there was no room in the flowering tent so it had to wait then became root bound or was about to and the roots were too high to put in the usual seven gallon fabric pot that I use so I went with a fifteen gallon plastic pot anyway total four months in vegetation compared too the usual two months vegetation needless to say I will be going the four month route .I also noticed that this plant seemed to be a lot stickier than all the others Skywalker clones that I grew and veg for only two months so I'm thinking maybe longer vegetation stronger THC but I'm new at this so can only speak for what I've done so here is the plant on the left is platinum delights its a hybrid with about an ounce and half the one on the right is Skywalker a indica not sure how much but a definite learning experience. Take care everyone.
    Attached Files

Well that's good to know I have 4 stuck in veg for about the same amount of time and for the same reason and god damn I'm excitied my clones have also been stud for the same reason

Comment

(☞゚∀゚)☞ Wow congratulations!!!!! Did you flower them together? 🌱
      (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ Poof!

Comment

Yes I did , one went in week before and they were a few days apart on harvest.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X