Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ooops! TImer accidentally turned off - 24/7 light in last week of flower.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ooops! TImer accidentally turned off - 24/7 light in last week of flower.

I don't know how it happened but my timer somehow got switched to always on (probably within the last 6 or 7 days.) My plants are in the last week of flower. I started noticing new leaf growth and started looking for a source of light leak but only today did I go to my attic after "lights out" and found everything on. I have harvested 2 plants and will continue to harvest the others as I have time over the next few days. (I was planning on harvesting 4 this week and the other 4 next.) Will this affect the quality of the buds?

I wouldn't take that risk. I would harvest everything and start over, I'm sure three won't get better. Hormones take several days to build up so you may only be starting to see the effects

Comment

Wish I had the time but working long shifts at the hospital this week. Harvesting/trimming and hanging two plants took most of my evening. I will try to do 3 or 4 tomorrow when I get home and the rest the next day. My first two plants seem fine after trimming. These are my first ever grows. A Mango Skunk and a Rasberry Cough from Nirvana.

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        Great bounty they look real chunky. Congratulations

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X