Rookie time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rookie time

Ok first time grower here, had some great looking seeds and a safe and secure outdoor location to try my luck. A few days after I planted my seeds an animal came by and dug up the area. I didn't have any seedlings yet so I just leveled the soil back and crossed my fingers. A few days later , around 25 seedlings reared their heads, unfortunately for me, they're twisted together. Sooooooooo....Lol, my ??? after the long story is can I remove the male plants without harming my females that may possibly be sharing a root system? I'm hoping the male root system dies when I clip it's host.

You should be able to just chop it down by the main stem and not mess with the roots at all.
    #TeamAutoMechanics

Previous grow journals:
    Pure Power Plant and Blue Mystic + Freebies
    Girl Scout Cookies and Gorilla Glue (AutoMechanics Grow Thread)

Grow Room Video: https://vimeo.com/218651917

Comment

Yes yes yes I agre with Marley just chop them down and leave the roots to decompose by themselves

Comment

Awesome awesome awesome, exactly what I was hoping, thanks!

Comment

You can carefully separate them all if you want, and replant each one into soil. That way each plant gets enough room to themselves. The older they get, the harder it will be to extract them from each other, and they won't grow as fast or as well if their roots are all competing!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X