Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manifold/Defoliation and 12/12 flip in honor of 4/20!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manifold/Defoliation and 12/12 flip in honor of 4/20!

I'm pretty sure I'm lucky as hell because I get to do all the fun science grow stuff and my wife does all the training and what not. So we are on our second grow, this time from seeds, we followed the manifold tutorial and then did one round of defoliation before we flipped over to 12/12 on the 17th of April. I know I'm a bit biased but these girls look beautiful and I feel that we will get some great growth out of these ladies! We will probably do one more defoliation in a couple of weeks (following the guidance on GWE) but I'm super excited at how they are looking!!!!

You should be excited, they are looking great, fabulous, way to go.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

What good looking plants. Both of you are doing a great job.

Comment

Looking real nice. Don't forget to leave a growth tip or two in the center so you don't end up with a hole in the canopy

Comment

Originally posted by 9fingerleafs View Post
          Looking real nice. Don't forget to leave a growth tip or two in the center so you don't end up with a hole in the canopy
          out of curiosity is there a reason for this or just because it's fun to grow more weed 😁 I just want to make sure I'm not missing anything lol.

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
            9fingerleafs commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes to grow more weed. Instead on having light wasted better to have another cola. Just something to think about when planing the manifold as you move away from the center leave some tips. Check the link in my signature to check my grow and what I've found works for me, I have a very small space with height restrictions and I have to train a lot

• StoneyTony
            StoneyTony commented
            Editing a comment
            Like 9 said. No reason to waste light and bud. The light's on anyway......

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X