Major problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Major problem

Week 7 of flower, got a major problem and unsure what has happened. Can anyone see what has caused this?
    please ask for info!

Are you using dwc? I kinda thought I saw that on the first pic. If so idk much but I would take a look at your roots and get some hydroguard I think that's what its called. It will help bring your roots back if that's the problem. What is your temps at? How close is your light as well. It looks like the bottom leaves are fine. But the top looked bleached and burnt up.
    Last edited by Jacuna94; 04-20-2017, 01:16 PM. Reason: Added about the light

Comment

Howdy SecretS17, Please post more information on Your growing setup, as Jacuna94 said, so that the problem can be figured out. You also should include information on nutrients used (if any) and the pH levels.
      Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

Hahaha don't ask us to ask for info. Just give us what you know

Comment

• Green75
          Green75 commented
          Editing a comment
          Lol....I like it...

Using an IWS system, 3 x 2 meter tent, 5 600w lights. I don't ever montinor PH levels. Never have done to be honest. Never had this problem before. The tent got ripped on one of the door panels at the top of the panel, creating a sort of 1.5metre x 30cm gap at the top of the tent. Strangely enough, the plants near this gap appear to be ok, but every else looks like they do on the photos. The bottoms of the plants appear ok, but the tops are fucked. When it originally started happening, it was only the the spot of a static fan, so I presumed it was something to do with the heat being put into one spot from the fan, but it slowly got worse, so I decided to turn off the fan and one of the lights in that area incase it was due to the heat, now it appears have spread as much as it has. I've had quite a few sucsessful grows using the exact method I've used this time. Used the same feed schedule (4 times a day for 20 mins at this flower week). I've been averaging 6-7 ounces per plant. I'm pretty sure this one is screwed but looking for damage limitation and to correct any errors this time.

Comment

I can't help but think it's a mix of light burn or something to do with ventilation?
          Last edited by SecretS17; 04-20-2017, 02:22 PM.

Comment

FIve lights in one tent?? What's the temperature inside ? Maybe too much ligh also

Comment

• SecretS17
              SecretS17 commented
              Editing a comment
              Sits at a steady 29deg celcius when all lights are on. Drops to around 19 when off due to heater on timer

• 9fingerleafs
              9fingerleafs commented
              Editing a comment
              Beside the lights you also have a heater on? Where are you measuring the temperature? At the canopy or at the roots or just the air in the room?

WOW 5- 600 WATT LIGHTS! Power bill must be high. I guess your ventilation system must be MASSAVE!

Comment

• SecretS17
              SecretS17 commented
              Editing a comment
              10" rhinomax and filter

Oh man so sorry. I guess just because you havent had an issue doesnt mean you cant. In my lenghty 6 weeks growing lololol Ive noted my tap water ec and ph vary, couldnt hurt to check..

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X