420 sale on seeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

420 sale on seeds

Just got an email from True North seed bank, 30% off all seeds on 4/20, thought I'd pass it along!

Here's three more 4/20 cannabis seed sales for 2017 that I know of!
    • Sensible Seeds - Use the code "420" on 4/20 to get 20% off
    • Seedsman - Has several different sales this week. There's some there already, but I imagine the best deals are probably going to be on the actual day of 4/20!
    • Nirvana - Has a sale on Thursday, April 20 where they're offering 4 strains for just 20 euros (~$21 USD)!
    Does anyone know of any others 420 marijuana seed sales for this year?

Comment

My Nirvana seeds I purchased from True North Seed Bank were shipped today. After seeing all of the great journals on GWE with Nirvana seeds it was an easy choice for my first grow.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenDragonRon View Post
        My Nirvana seeds I purchased from True North Seed Bank were shipped today. After seeing all of the great journals on GWE with Nirvana seeds it was an easy choice for my first grow.
        Nirvana is great! What strains did you get?

Comment

Just FYI, I just received an email that Seedsman has updated their 4/20 sale strains! The main deals are Free Shipping, 8 Free Seeds and 50% Off 2000+ Selected Strains They also have a few others if you follow that link.

Comment

Originally posted by NebulaHaze View Post

Nirvana is great! What strains did you get?
            AK48
            Aurora Indica
            and Wonder Woman

Comment

• NebulaHaze
              NebulaHaze commented
              Editing a comment
              Three of the best! Great choices!

Seedsman won my business today Really good deals!

Comment

SEEDSMAN ♥ 😍 I bought 6 feminized Cole Train and 6 feminized Sleestack seeds for half off! 🌱 I've wanted both strains for months and I got the LAST PACK of the Sleestack! 🎯 💞 I bought just the TWO things but also got...
              • 2 free feminized Critical Kush seeds from Barneys Farm
              • 2 free seeds from DNA Genetics
              • 2 free feminized Amnesia OG by Royal Queen Seeds
              • 2 free feminized White Widow by Seedsman
              • 2 free feminized Blueberry from Seedsman
              • 1 free feminized Rocklock seed from DNA Genetics
              • Free shipping! 💵
              Total of $86 for 23 seeds to my house for less than $4 a seed, and 8 total different strains which all look like 🔥!!! So 😊

They've already sold out of over 100 strains!
              (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ Poof!

Comment

007 commented
                Editing a comment
                I got 24 myself, paid for 9 and got 15 free. Can't go wrong! By far the best price per seed. I got lots of Barneys Farm strains

seedsman ❤️ Bought 28 seeds got 15 freebies all ones I wanted to try yayay, now if they would just ship so I can track them lolol Im excited for the strawberry cake and chocodope the most i think. Any thoughts on heavy wieght seeds genetics?

Comment

I know it's getting late but I found another 4/20 seed sale at MSNL. 50% off select seeds, a bunch of seeds are buy one get two free, and every purchase over £50 gets double free seeds.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X